QC issues at Jenny's RC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jondilly1974

Speed running apprentice, motor Slayer 🤘
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon 3s
I've been having issues with QC at JRC lately. Anyone else having issues?

I ordered a set of towers for my Granite and received a motor mount. I ordered 4S driveshafts and received three inner and five outer shafts. I ordered a lot of Kraton 4S parts and received Granite parts instead. I ordered a set of driveshafts for my Typhon 6S and received different sized pins for the CVDs. Each of these were separate orders. I have placed quite a few orders and not all have errors, but I am seeing a trend.

To their credit, Ted does usually reply quickly with an appropriate resolution. He always fixes the issues.

What say you?

I don't want to jinx myself because I have an order in process at the moment...?

But so far I've bought enough stuff to put his kids through college and only had one messed up order, and to their credit it was sorted asap..!!

Jenny's = top company..??????

Similar experience. Ordered some new Typhon 6s wheel hexes and received Kraton parts.
As mentioned Ted does a great job of resolving the issue quickly, and painless for the customer.

It didn't bother me much but, I know it is hurting their business having to pay for extra shipping labels to fix the situation.

-Liberty

Yeah..... I ordered rear Kraton shocks, but I received the front shocks. Ted told me to keep the front shocks, and then he sent the rears at a fraction of the original cost.
JRC is a class act in my books! Always makes it right for the customer.

I’ve placed a few orders and they have always been correct. As a small business owner I understand human error. As long as they continue to take care of the customer on the top end and fix the the issues causing the mistakes behind the curtain, they will get things sorted out.

Every company makes mistakes, it's how they resolve the issue that's important. JRC has only sent me one wrong part and I had the right one in my hands 2 days later. They are top notch. I haven't used them much lately because I don't break my trucks like I used to.

So far so good for me as far as I can remember. But jondilly1974 they have your number. Lol

I've only had one order ship incorrectly, and Ted remedied it right away at no cost to me. I even offered to ship back the wrong parts, but he objected and told me not to worry. They are a valuable asset to our Arrma community, so the occasional mistake should not compromise how we feel. If only all companies handled their customers as well as Ted. That Johnny's Rc guy is an a$$! He shipped me Traxxas parts when I ordered stuff for my Notorious. Told me it was my fault, then booked a vacation with my credit card. I think I'll stick with Jennys from now on.

Let me be clear, I will still continue to buy from JRC. I am still going to recommend others to buy from JRC.

I just wanted to know for myself if this was usual, or unusual to have so many issues with orders. We should also make sure we keep track of these types of things if we are recommending a particular vendor.

✌?

I've only had one mix up where they forgot the receiver with a tx. They sent it out and gave me an inside track on some 3s axles even though there were non available at that point. Had it in hand a day or 2 later, which normally takes 3-5. Pretty awesome way to run customer service if you ask me!

I've been having issues with QC at JRC lately. Anyone else having issues?

I ordered a set of towers for my Granite and received a motor mount. I ordered 4S driveshafts and received three inner and five outer shafts. I ordered a lot of Kraton 4S parts and received Granite parts instead. I ordered a set of driveshafts for my Typhon 6S and received different sized pins for the CVDs. Each of these were separate orders. I have placed quite a few orders and not all have errors, but I am seeing a trend.

To their credit, Ted does usually reply quickly with an appropriate resolution. He always fixes the issues.

What say you?
Wow , I am surprised at that track record. Blatant errors. I never had any problems. Placed exactly 5 orders in the last 6 months. Ted is great though. A man of his word. Must be staffing issues. It has to be that. :unsure: Bummer.
Parts breakers are much like full scale salvage yards. Accurately labeling parts at the time of breaking assemblies is key. Otherwise wrong parts are shipped in my opinion.

Ted did mention that he was on vacation last week when they mixed up the Kraton 4S parts. I'm unsure if that was a factor or not.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back