QC my butt I’m so mad 😡

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PshmokN’EM887

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
so I’m doing maintenance on all my rigs, changing front bumper plastics and rear diffuser plastics for the first time since getting the infraction. im turning it into another limitless anyways, when I take the front off all four differential screws missing I feel like calling HH but it’ll be pointless your rigs fellas I hope there’s not to much damage!
Look at the dirt I’m the screw spots.

image.jpg

so I’m doing maintenance on all my rigs, changing front bumper plastics and rear diffuser plastics for the first time since getting the infraction. im turning it into another limitless anyways, when I take the front off all four differential screws missing I feel like calling HH but it’ll be pointless your rigs fellas I hope there’s not to much damage!

View attachment 197154
Was this a new rig or a new to you used rig?

You had 0 screws in your front diff your saying? That would mean you've got front gear salad and a RWD unit. Pics of the screwless diff please?
Yeah I’m doing tear down now I’ll update once I get there I’m so mad
Was this a new rig or a new to you used rig?
I bought new for horizon hobby 689 bucks new it’s crazy I read stories here im like no way now it happened to me from. Now on tear down of new rigs mandatory
You had 0 screws in your front diff your saying? That would mean you've got front gear salad and a RWD unit. Pics of the screwless diff please?
No wonder as soon as it’ll hit 70 it’ll hook right hard it was the diff doing it I’m so mad my best on it has been 90 and that was when it was new I kept messing with my steering remote avc thinking why it’s not getting more than 76 mph ok a good day!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    399.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

View attachment 197154
So How long have you had the rig and how often have you been running it? Are you sure that the screws didn't vibrate loose and fall out ? Not sticking up for HH and I know it would be odd for all 4 to fall out but stranger things have happened. How often do you look over your rig?

So How long have you had the rig and how often have you been running it? Are you sure that the screws didn't vibrate loose and fall out ? Not sticking up for HH and I know it would be odd for all 4 to fall out but stranger things have happened. How often do you look over your rig?
I had it for 6-8 months that’s the front of the rig no way to fall out since the plastic covers it it had so much dirt in it i wasn’t running it because I couldn’t figure out why it was hooking right so much I got anxious it away and got a kraton lol

What’s more shocking here is you went 6-8 months before noticing… haha 😂😂
Just kidding, sort of
I've had my Outcast since 2017, I just noticed in December that my front turnbuckles were installed with the rod ends facing the wrong direction on the hub side.

It sux that those bolts are missing and good to see the diff is still operational….maybe, but if you didn’t notice it straight out of the box…….all responsibility falls on you bud.
Before any bash/speed run the minimum checks should be wheelnuts tight and all bolts are in position underneath the chasis and nipped. These suckers aren’t Self Maintained.
Vibration’s a B!tch.

It sux that those bolts are missing and good to see the diff is still operational….maybe, but if you didn’t notice it straight out of the box…….all responsibility falls on you bud.
Before any bash/speed run the minimum checks should be wheelnuts tight and all bolts are in position underneath the chasis and nipped. These suckers aren’t Self Maintained.
Vibration’s a B!tch.
I get it but how can they fall out where there’s a plastic over it, those screws are not small in width idk it’s like no mark of screw ever been in there.
im taking apart today let’s see.

I get it but how can they fall out where there’s a plastic over it, those screws are not small in width idk it’s like no mark of screw ever been in there.
im taking apart today let’s see.
Yeah the fuc*ers probably did leave it out but it doesn’t hurt checking…..It’s only 6 bolts.
They left a wheel bearing out when I got my limitless.

77B49223-A7FC-4408-80C9-BF57953C3A4A.jpeg

DFA14FB0-200B-4B7F-8E52-D8FEE3F8E598.jpeg

Yeah the fuc*ers probably did leave it out but it doesn’t hurt checking…..It’s only 6 bolts.
They left a wheel bearing out when I got my limitless.

View attachment 197273

View attachment 197275
It’s crazy ! Wow 😮..everything I get from now on tear down rebuild just because I can and I’m calling them out on it like send me my screws 🤣

I've had my Outcast since 2017, I just noticed in December that my front turnbuckles were installed with the rod ends facing the wrong direction on the hub side.
I’m telling its like they got high function stoners putting them together but once every few he gonna miss something you feel me.

Vibration’s a B!tch.
I think it's a bit harsh to put this all on the OP. If HH didn't install the bolts then it it is a fail on their quality control. Best thing to do it to let them know, they cant fix what they don't know about. Whilst some people enjoy and are capable of stripping a brand new car and checking every aspect, not everyone can do that.
You get the manufacturing/assembly you tolerate.

I think it's a bit harsh to put this all on the OP. If HH didn't install the bolts then it it is a fail on their quality control. Best thing to do it to let them know, they cant fix what they don't know about. Whilst some people enjoy and are capable of stripping a brand new car and checking every aspect, not everyone can do that.
☝️

Totally agree. We pay a lot of money for these cars and they should be built right.……… but when the OP decides to send that car at a decent speed down the road with expensive electronics on it which have a separate warranty to the Limitless, 9 months after he purchased the rig……….. He should be thoroughly checking over the car before doing so and possibly picking up these mistakes before righting off the vehicle.
It would be a sh!t show trying to prove the bolts were never there this long after he purchased the car if he tried to put in a claim.

I rang the retailer 3 days after I received my car about the wheel bearing missing.
They would’ve told me to get stuffed had I rang up 6 months later.

Totally agree. We pay a lot of money for these cars and they should be built right.……… but when the OP decides to send that car at a decent speed down the road with expensive electronics on it which have a separate warranty to the Limitless, 9 months after he purchased the rig……….. He should be thoroughly checking over the car before doing so and possibly picking up these mistakes before righting off the vehicle.
It would be a sh!t show trying to prove the bolts were never there this long after he purchased the car if he tried to put in a claim.

I rang the retailer 3 days after I received my car about the wheel bearing missing.
They would’ve told me to get stuffed had I rang up 6 months later.
Honestly I’m not mad; but I didn’t check because it’s an RTR vehicle so it supposed to be ready to run without me having to check anything period imo.
Honestly I’m not mad; but I didn’t check because it’s an RTR vehicle so it supposed to be ready to run without me having to check anything period imo.
I barely ran it, I have multiple rigs that’s why I did maintenance 6-8 Months into it. Since I blew to 1717s castle motors in it so it sat for a while.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back