Question about binding a DX6R and SC6100AT on my Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fetch007

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
Hey Guys,
Newbie question for you....I got my Kraton 8S a couple months ago, ran it about 4-5 times, then it stopped responding my my stock DX3. Long story short...got a replacement ESC from HH. Now, I upgraded to a DX6R. It binds to my Kraton but only in reverse, otherwise the controls are backwards. Now, the issue I have is it goes faster backwards than forward now.
Any ideas on how to change it to go faster going forwards? Again sorry if this question...im still a newbie, with some new toys for me and my son. Thanks guys.

Hey Guys,
Newbie question for you....I got my Kraton 8S a couple months ago, ran it about 4-5 times, then it stopped responding my my stock DX3. Long story short...got a replacement ESC from HH. Now, I upgraded to a DX6R. It binds to my Kraton but only in reverse, otherwise the controls are backwards. Now, the issue I have is it goes faster backwards than forward now.
Any ideas on how to change it to go faster going forwards? Again sorry if this question...im still a newbie, with some new toys for me and my son. Thanks guys.
Change the motor direction in the esc to the other direction, or reverse the channels on the remote then run transmitter throttle end point calibration again. Or the lazy way is to swap any 2 of the 3 motor wires.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back