Infraction Question about spools

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishtank

work the hardest when no one is watching
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
So I felt like tower hobby was taunting me with the $130 off so I had to get another infraction. I figured I’d mess around with a spool in this one
See the difference. Question is can I swap out the center diff with the limitless spool gear set? Do I need the drive shafts off the limitless also?

So I felt like tower hobby was taunting me with the $130 off so I had to get another infraction. I figured I’d mess around with a spool in this one
See the difference. Question is can I swap out the center diff with the limitless spool gear set? Do I need the drive shafts off the limitless also?
If you can find the v1 limitless spool that will drop right in. v2 spool won't work without v2 limitless center driveshafts and chassis irrc

If you can find the v1 limitless spool that will drop right in. v2 spool won't work without v2 limitless center driveshafts and chassis irrc
What about something like this? But say 48T?
C1D6FB23-D781-43DE-AE7B-9686BD581395.png

Other question 🙋‍♀️. What about front and rear diff fluid I normally run 500k center 60k front and 30k rear do I need to change without the center diff?

What about something like this? But say 48T?View attachment 247315
Other question 🙋‍♀️. What about front and rear diff fluid I normally run 500k center 60k front and 30k rear do I need to change without the center diff?

That should work just fine. As far as diff fluid goes, if you're just bashing you should just try what you already have in there imo.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back