Question esc problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lima4RC

Reaction score
So I called horizon, I told them about my flashing red light I have no throttle control and no steering at all they said I need to bind my transmitter to the receiver does that sound right and I have no clue how to do it please help

Read the manual. It’s covered in there. And it sounds correct.

Ok thanks man

I just did the manual that game with mine is for a tactical transmitter mine came with a stx2
Also I couldn’t not find anything in it

Which vehicle do you have? It's the same process for the tactic and the stx2 and any radio. I can show you in the instructions if you let me know which vehicle you have

I have the same problem. I tried re binding and it didn't work. When I emailed horizon hobby, I included a vid of the esc malfunctioning and told them I tried to re bind with no success. I just got an email from them and they're sending me a new esc. Tell them the rebind didn't work and they'll ship out a new esc to you. Not sure what's going on with arrmas esc's lately.

1587765066714.png

That's calibrating the esc to the receiver, not binding the transmitter to the receiver. Just didn't want to confuse OP.
Good looking out. I should find appropriate instructions when I get back to my pc
OP should probably locate bind plug jumper and easy search online if in a hurry. I don't know why they'd send an esc rather than a receiver but I should've read original post more and I see now what the concern is.

I just did the manual that game with mine is for a tactical transmitter mine came with a stx2
Also I couldn’t not find anything in it

https://www.spektrumrc.com/ProdInfo/Files/SPMSTX200-Manual-EN.pdf

1. Insert the Bind Plug in the BIND port on the receiver.
2. Connect a fully charged battery pack to the ESC.
3. Power on the ESC. The red LED flashes, indicating the receiver is in bind mode.
4. Center the ST TRIM and TH TRIM dials on the transmitter.
5. Turn the steering wheel to Full Right. Power the transmitter on while holding the steering wheel to the Right.
6. Release the steering wheel when the receiver LED stops flashing.
7. Remove the Bind Plug, then power off the receiver to save the settings.
8. Power off the transmitter.
9. Remove the bind plug and store it in a convenient place.
You must rebind when: • Different failsafe positions are desired e.g., when throttle or steering reversing has been changed. • Binding the receiver to a different transmitter.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back