Kraton Question for Kraton 4S owners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tipper

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Hi all, a few weeks back I decided to get back into RC for something to do while stuck in lockdown, and picked up a Kraton 4S from Wheelspin Models in the UK. Having a blast with it so far, speed and power is shocking after the old nitro buggy I used to run many years ago and the durability so far has been unbelievable (no idea how people are snapping the chassis on these things) Anyway I finally managed to break it, bending some turnbuckles and breaking an end (entirely my fault, botched landing on a huge front flip) Since I like to tinker I am making my own beefier replacements, but due to the breakages and field repairs I don't know the length of the stock ones. So to anyone who has a stock K4S, could you measure the length of the visible part of the front and rear turnbuckles/tie rods/camber links/whatever they are called? Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I could do a how-to on the custom ones if they hold up to some duperbash style testing.
Thanks!
20200529_172559_HDR.jpg

Thanks for the quick reply, I think those measurements are the whole length of the metal rod. I'm after the the gap between the rod ends when assembled. Pretty much all of mine have been messed with now, so want to make sure I keep the stock geometry when I make the new ones.

I just saw someone post this the other day, but I cannot remember what thread they posted it in or who posted it :(

found this on ebay

Stainless steel thickened tie rod for ARRMA 1/10 KRATON 4X4 4S BLX ARA102690
Color:

1 viewed per hour

$25.00
+ $5.00 Shipping
  • Get it by Mon, Jun 22 - Wed, Jul 15 from hangzhou, China
  • • New condition
  • • No returns, but backed by eBay Money back guarantee
  • • Almost gone
ARRMA 1/10 KRATON 4X4 4S BLX ARA102690 stainless steel bold full car lever. Applicable models: ARRMA 1/10 KRATON 4X4 4S BLX ARA102690. Thickened design enhance the sturdiness of the tie rods. Stainless steel material, more sturdy, not easy to deform, no rust.
Read full description
See details - Stainless steel thickened tie rod for ARRMA 1/10 KRATON 4X4 4S BLX ARA102690

Qty :

Buy It Now
Add to cart
Watch

Sold byfidracingstore (1041)99.7% Positive feedbackContact seller
Similar Items

Hi all, a few weeks back I decided to get back into RC for something to do while stuck in lockdown, and picked up a Kraton 4S from Wheelspin Models in the UK. Having a blast with it so far, speed and power is shocking after the old nitro buggy I used to run many years ago and the durability so far has been unbelievable (no idea how people are snapping the chassis on these things) Anyway I finally managed to break it, bending some turnbuckles and breaking an end (entirely my fault, botched landing on a huge front flip) Since I like to tinker I am making my own beefier replacements, but due to the breakages and field repairs I don't know the length of the stock ones. So to anyone who has a stock K4S, could you measure the length of the visible part of the front and rear turnbuckles/tie rods/camber links/whatever they are called? Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I could do a how-to on the custom ones if they hold up to some duperbash style testing.
Thanks!View attachment 83536

1. eBay
  2. >
  3. Toys & Hobbies
  4. >
  5. Radio Control & Control Line
  6. >
  7. RC Model Vehicle Parts & Accs
  8. >
  9. Body Parts & Interior
  10. >
  11. Cars, Trucks & Motorcycles

Stainless steel thickened tie rod for ARRMA 1/10 KRATON 4X4 4S BLX ARA102690
Color:

1 viewed per hour

$25.00
+ $5.00 Shipping
  • Get it by Mon, Jun 22 - Wed, Jul 15 from hangzhou, China
  • • New condition
  • • No returns, but backed by eBay Money back guarantee
  • • Almost gone
ARRMA 1/10 KRATON 4X4 4S BLX ARA102690 stainless steel bold full car lever. Applicable models: ARRMA 1/10 KRATON 4X4 4S BLX ARA102690. Thickened design enhance the sturdiness of the tie rods. Stainless steel material, more sturdy, not easy to deform, no rust.
Read full description
See details - Stainless steel thickened tie rod for ARRMA 1/10 KRATON 4X4 4S BLX ARA102690

Qty :

Buy It Now
Add to cart
Watch

Sold byfidracingstore (1041)99.7% Positive feedbackContact seller
Similar Items

Attachments

• s-l640.jpg
    s-l640.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 45
  • s-l640.jpg
    s-l640.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 42
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back