question for the bikers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
so if you were to see someone walk into a gas station with a one piece racing suit (with the top half unzipped and around the waist. what would be the first thought going through your mind? also would you wear a one piece suit even though your not doing any legal racing?

so if you were to see someone walk into a gas station with a one piece racing suit (with the top half unzipped and around the waist. what would be the first thought going through your mind? also would you wear a one piece suit even though your not doing any legal racing?
I would think that it´s quite hot in that one piece suit. If you have underwear on it´s totally OK I think :)

so if you were to see someone walk into a gas station with a one piece racing suit. What would be the first thought going through your mind?
One piece suit 🤔...... where do all his farts go?

fetchimage.jpeg

Who is this tall stranger with the irresistible one-piece leather leotard and the mooseknuckle cameltoe?

Is Cameron's dad back in town early after riding with the Strike Team?

611fff83e868477d0253e9a08ee93d6f.jpg

And I totally missed the opportunity to make a gas station bathroom meeting joke. You know, where he goes to read the graffiti in the bathroom stall and calls it "checking his messages"...

Last edited:
A lot of sportbike guys ride aggressive especially on the backroads and twisties. It's normal to wear leathers in those places. I would not think anything about it, they get hot. You don't have to wear leathers only for racing, skin grafts are a major b!tch.

This thread is most stimulating, thanks for creating it. Remember there are no stupid questions and I can see your changing the whole world into a better place. Thank you brother.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back