Question for you experienced painters…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$119.00 I own this one.. Key is to properly clean after painting..Dual airbrush is the way to go
Screenshot_20220309-190248_Chrome.jpg

F yea for harbor freight!!! (though I have to order everything):LOL:
My City, has some of the biggest corporations, including six hobby stores within 10 to 20 mins from me with a huge stock..and 4 harbor freights😁

Do you have a Harbor freight near you? If so..I can direct you to a dual airbrush with compressor set up for 130.00
I got one about 25 minutes from me! I take it you’re directing me to something that doesn’t happen with online ordering?
$119.00 I own this one.. Key is to properly clean after painting..Dual airbrush is the way to go
View attachment 205296

My City, has some of the biggest corporations, including six hobby stores within 10 to 20 mins from me with a huge stock..and 4 harbor freights😁
Man, That looks perfect! And it is within the range…or will be in a few weeks rather. Thank you so much!
View attachment 205296

What city are you?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back