Notorious Question: Installing m2c front chassis brace

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevenwm

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Mojave
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Typhon 3s
  6. Vorteks
Good evening guys! Hope y’all doing well!

I just received m2c front and rear chassis braces and I noticed I need to drill out the front bracket

Is this ok to do on the V3 Notorious seems like the holes would be so close, and would weaken the brace/bracket

2nd question is if it ok to drill the hole bigger do you think it’s OK to drill it out while it’s mounted ? Or remove first?

Thanks guys

795FE1DD-E1EA-468C-8932-DE82C99FB0A3.jpeg

14DB9D51-420C-4876-9C5E-99AFE20616E9.jpeg

Good evening guys! Hope y’all doing well!

I just received m2c front and rear chassis braces and I noticed I need to drill out the front bracket

Is this ok to do on the V3 Notorious seems like the holes would be so close, and would weaken the brace/bracket

2nd question is if it ok to drill the hole bigger do you think it’s OK to drill it out while it’s mounted ? Or remove first?

Thanks guys

View attachment 159888

View attachment 159889
It’s perfectly fine, but you can also get the EXB ready version as it has a M4 hole already. Either way you’re fine.

It’s perfectly fine, but you can also get the EXB ready version as it has a M4 hole already. Either way you’re fine.
Thank you sir!

Going to check into that EXB to see if it’s compatible with my Notorious
Exb braces bolted right up to mine🤙
Thanks
What version is yours

Thank you sir!

Going to check into that EXB to see if it’s compatible with my Notorious
It for sure is compatible with all 6S rigs. It has both the M3 and M4 holes.

Thank you for clarifying!

I just ordered one!

I was a little confused when I checked on the Arrma website it doesn’t show that the EXP top plate is compatible with my version notorious
But it does show that the red top plate that my Notorious has is compatible with all the Arrma 6s
So it would have to be compatible!

Thanks again!!

Have a great weekend!!

Back