question on plug diffrent motor bullet connectors and soldering cap packs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atrixx

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
i have question i bought posideon motor with and got 3 female 8mm bullet connectors for the esc, now the connectors don't fit with 4mm male connectors of the stock blx motor, there is some way or some adapter that can be made in order to plug them toghter when i want to switch motors?

pics:

mt1hm9.jpg

jjs6r6.jpg

now second thing that i got from posideon is cap packs
i found this video on how to solder them to the esc

probelm is that in the stock esc two wires are black. and pack 2 wires one red and one black so i don't know which cable goes to where.

pic:

2lkp6ag.jpg

3 female 8mm bullet connectors for the esc, now the connectors don't fit with 4mm male connectors of the stock blx motor, there is some way or some adapter that can be made in order to plug them toghter when i want to switch motors?

Simply replace the 4mm ends with 8mm ends.

I made some adapters using stubby pieces of 10ga and the correct ends.

20170308_153458.jpg

You need to measure the inside diameter, not the outside diameter of that female end to make sure you get proper male bullet. Probably 6 or 6.5mm bullets.

As for wiring the cap pack, the positive is the flat square end on the xt90 connector.

xt_90_pigtails-e1446095635895.jpg

So the positive lead is the one with the yellow shrink wrap on the esc.

The red wire SHOULD be the positive on the cap pack but being all kinds of nasty things can happen when the polarity is reversed, solder at your own risk! Make absolutely certain the polarity is correct!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back