Talion Question on the t bone Bumper or rpm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finfan88

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
What do these front bumpers actually protect? I assume impact on the front diff case, but the a arms still look exposed. Reason why I just hit a mail box while turning front wheel very slow and popped out bottom front pivot ball and cracked the steering block where pivot ball was. Still need to order front bumper... Which do you recommend for arrma talion v3. Thanks Alex

Only way to protect from a wheel impact would be a huge bumper across the entire front- not that I wouldn’t buy one if it existed.... :)

I have RPM on the front and t-bone with wheelie bar on the rear of my outcast. My buddy ran RPM on his talion. It absorbes a lot of the lawn dart landings quite a bit before transferring the energy to the truck. Also helps kick the nose up into a glancing impact in case your coming in a bit nose heavy.

Protects your body as well as your shock ends, suspension mounts and diff case. I run the t bones on all 4 of my rigs.

Mainly for nose dives and the rpm says it's only for kraton but fits on most of the 6s rigs as long as it clears body, tires, ect.

T-Bone, I got it on the V2, without the mini support that bolts to the front of the diff, just the bumper. I prefer that it flexes instead of holding on and absorb the hit, and I did not like it was bolted to the diff the small support.

Have had it since day one, have not broken a A-Arm yet, and I take mine to construction sites, drive it through snow, mud...

Protects also the front bottom of the chassis as it extends almost to the steering linkage, very thick plastic.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back