Question Running vortek wheels/tires on Senton…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stutterbox

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
Recently installed vortek wheels/tires on the Senton BLX and it wants to run on its own until I turned down the throttle trim. Is that normal? The vortek wheels are considerably heavier so I’m assuming that has something to do with it.

Recently installed vortek wheels/tires on the Senton BLX and it wants to run on its own until I turned down the throttle trim. Is that normal? The vortek wheels are considerably heavier so I’m assuming that has something to do with it.
Throttle trim should be in the center of the dial. Calibrate the ESC if that is not the case when it is motionless.

Throttle trim should be in the center of the dial. Calibrate the ESC if that is not the case when it is motionless.
Throttle trim was set in the middle when I was running the stock fortress tires. It Ran fine on 50 and 75 % with the vortek tires but on 100 I had to turn the trim down so it wouldn't role forward. Thought it was weird. I’m still kinda new to hobby grade RC’s.

Nothing to do with the wheels. I will say the vorteks tires are awesome on the senton. I have been running them a couple weeks now and after many different wheels/tires I have found a top choice for my driving for sure.

Nothing to do with the wheels. I will say the vorteks tires are awesome on the senton. I have been running them a couple weeks now and after many different wheels/tires I have found a top choice for my driving for sure.
They're a little taller than stock tires - did you change anything else? Any chance you have a pic?

They're a little taller than stock tires - did you change anything else? Any chance you have a pic?
I can take one in a bit when I get to work. I am running them on my truck I keep at work that we run in the parking lot on our breaks. I droppes down to an 18t pinion. They are surprisingly the best thing I have found to run on the asphalt makeshift oval we have 😂

BB7CBC53-2070-49E6-A8C7-A71BDB8DE159.jpeg
5716178B-1B57-4F60-97DD-687DFC0ED928.jpeg

don't mind the old bashed body😂. It has parking lot duty. And yes this set is almost toast.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back