Talion Question to you Guys that have run atleast 3 different 6S models last two Years

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Outcast 6s
  3. Senton 6s
  4. Talion
Hello

Have you own or try atleast 3 different Arrma 6s Models?

There is many today. Noto,Kraton,Talion,Outcast,Mojave, Infraction Typhoon and maybe couple more.

What do you like about them best Personal:

Best Top Speed model and why?
Best Handling model ?
Funniest of them and why?
Durability?

They are very different in their own ways.
Anyway i like to know different Bashers how they self feel to these different models, .

I have seen that:
Some have Typhoon 6s to drag racing, others have it like offroad basher , street basher or track car also.

i Have Talion 6s im happy with.
Im thinking buy one more 6s Rig soon.

Maybe i can find the right one after couple of you guys have answer here what you like about couple different models after driving them (y)

Hello

Have you own or try atleast 3 different Arrma 6s Models?

There is many today. Noto,Kraton,Talion,Outcast,Mojave, Infraction Typhoon and maybe couple more.

What do you like about them best Personal:

Best Top Speed model and why?
Best Handling model ?
Funniest of them and why?
Durability?

They are very different in their own ways.
Anyway i like to know different Bashers how they self feel to these different models, .

I have seen that:
Some have Typhoon 6s to drag racing, others have it like offroad basher , street basher or track car also.

i Have Talion 6s im happy with.
Im thinking buy one more 6s Rig soon.

Maybe i can find the right one after couple of you guys have answer here what you like about couple different models after driving them (y)
Top speed: limitless and infraction obviously?
Handling: probably kraton for me
Funniest: outcast
Durability: Nero but RIP so outcast
(I’ve only ran the Nero, kraton, and outcast btw)

Best Top Speed model and why? Typhon due to lower weight than the Limitless. Not out of the box of course, but after heavy mods….
Best Handling model ? Kraton seems to eat up the bumps and the long wheelbase keeps things stable.
Funniest of them and why? No idea
Durability? I think they are all nearly the same, but my Typhon did cartwheels for 1/8 mile at 90mph and only broke a wheel hub, so ill go Typhon.

My favourite is the one Arrma doesn't sell: the truggyfied Typhon

Actually it is the Typhon but because i use it on bumpy terrain and want to do backflips the trugyyfied one is perfect for me.
A 1/8 scale buggy is the godfather of all the 6s Arrma's.
Their setup (3 diffs, ackerman plate, pivot balls) is used in all the others.
It's hard to describe the special feeling you get driving a Typhon compared to the others. It's faster, more nimble, more precise, more control. Their power to weight ratio and handling feels so balanced.

Might as well ask what's the best beer, or the best kind of sex. My answer is all of them, everyone has a preference one way or another.

1) Outcast / Notorious
2) Kraton
3) Talion
4) Probably Typhon
5) Probably Senton
6) Probably Infraction / Limitless

My reasoning - the Outcast playful style is just fun to me, and doesn't need as much room to play as the Kraton. I actually stepped down to the 1/10 4S Outcast and it's my perfect machine right now.

Truggies are fun, but need a lot of room for speed, long sloping jumps.

Buggies are for racing, not for bashing, IMO. There are lots of better buggies out there in the form of race kits.

SCT never appeals to me, I don't see why anyone would pick SCT with small tires over truggy or MT style than is more capable.

Road cars, especially large stupidly fast ones don't appeal to me. It would be fun for a few runs of zipping up and down the street, or wasting tires in a parking lot, then I'd be done with it. Need lots of room. I had a nitro TC3 with 2 speed gearing. By the time it hit 2nd gear change it was going too fast for the fairly large parking lot where I would use it. It can flip over a piece of mulch. Got boring pretty quick.

I think one problem here is the bias on owned vehicles. The senton 6s seems to be the rarest (least owned) model that’s currently in production. Even some arrma elitists don’t even own it. I think the senton is a remarkable truck that should definitely be added to your fleet. The talion can be your finesse type monster truck (or huge air depending on how you have it set up) the senton can be your street racer or general all terrain basher, and then the last option could either be a notorious for insane air or a kraton for the same reason... or a typhon that’s cool too. I suspect I am no longer helping the situation ? but the Mojave is awesome. If I were to trade my senton for any arrma, the only one would be a mojave.

I've own all the 6s trucks except the Limitless, the Mojave and the Senton. I had a Mega Senton that I converted to 3S with all the BLX parts. It just didn't do it for me. Couldn't stand the giant body on a small chassis. Hated the way it would kite when you went to fast. Had a hard time going over even medium terrain. That's why I never bought the 6S version. I'm just not into SCT's. That said I could see myself owning the Mojave. It's bigger and should handle the terrain better. It looks cool too. My personal favorites 6S bashers are:

Talion
Kraton
Typhon
Notorious

The infraction is very cool but it's not a dirt basher. And truth be told, right now my overall favorite is the K8S.

I've own all the 6s trucks except the Limitless, the Mojave and the Senton. I had a Mega Senton that I converted to 3S with all the BLX parts. It just didn't do it for me. Couldn't stand the giant body on a small chassis. Hated the way it would kite when you went to fast. Had a hard time going over even medium terrain. That's why I never bought the 6S version. I'm just not into SCT's. That said I could see myself owning the Mojave. It's bigger and should handle the terrain better. It looks cool too. My personal favorites 6S bashers are:

Talion
Kraton
Typhon
Notorious

The infraction is very cool but it's not a dirt basher. And truth be told, right now my overall favorite is the K8S.

Talion is one perfect car. Fast. Low. Strong. Durable. Fast -

I currently own 3. Bought the Kraton first. Outcast second and Typhon third

My favorite is the Outcast. Second is the Typhon and third is the Kraton. But I definitely love all my Arrma's and I'm sure there will be more to come.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back