Talion Questions: Backflip LP 4s tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevenwm

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Mojave
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Typhon 3s
  6. Vorteks
Good morning guys hope everyone’s doing good!

I have a set of the 4s backflips I got in a package deal

Haven’t ran them because not sure if they’ll hold up to 6s power

Was researching and it Seems like some people prefer these over the bigger backflips because they’re lighter

Was wondering what you guys think about these
And if you guys think these can handle full 6s power

Thanks

08BAD5A7-3999-47C0-99BC-00B015C8B847.jpeg

I like them, My beefcake talion is running them and a truggified typhon. They do fine for me with a max6/hobbystar 4092 1730kv geared 24/46. they balloon a little but haven't died on me.

dude buggy2.jpg

talion4.jpg

Good morning guys hope everyone’s doing good!

I have a set of the 4s backflips I got in a package deal

Haven’t ran them because not sure if they’ll hold up to 6s power

Was researching and it Seems like some people prefer these over the bigger backflips because they’re lighter

Was wondering what you guys think about these
And if you guys think these can handle full 6s power

Thanks

View attachment 188011
Absolutely they can handle 6s.. these are my favorite goto tire.. on the talion these are awesome.

Think those tires would be great on a Talion, although I prefer the more expensive Pro-Line tires. They seem a bit more grippy. But the Backflips are cheaper and will probably last longer (they feel harder).

Think those tires would be great on a Talion, although I prefer the more expensive Pro-Line tires. They seem a bit more grippy. But the Backflips are cheaper and will probably last longer (they feel harder).
Thank you sir!
Have some badlands really love them but almost to much grip.. can’t keep my front wheels on the ground! 😀

2EFFD541-E0CE-4E81-89B7-E53161EEBF6E.jpeg

Backflip lp's are my go to tire as well.. they look great on the kraton wheels.. 😎...They don't seem to mind 6s power..

I'd say they are a little more durable than the larger backflips as well, less mass being slung.. less breakages can be noticed over the larger backflips too, with less leverage out at the end of the arm...😎

Enjoy them, it will transform that beast..👍

My wifey just popped one the other day on first max6 1650kv run with kraton doing a backflip. I dunno if that's normal for doing backflips as I also had one come unglued also doing a backflip on my talion with mmx8s combo. I lack experience so maybe doing standing backflips is considered user error 🤣

there really good on 6s but need more attention than the 6s backflips and copperhead 2 tyres thats what I have found anyway

My wifey just popped one the other day on first max6 1650kv run with kraton doing a backflip. I dunno if that's normal for doing backflips as I also had one come unglued also doing a backflip on my talion with mmx8s combo. I lack experience so maybe doing standing backflips is considered user error 🤣
Throttle control.. 🤣 with big power and smaller tires, comes more responsibility.. 😜

I Like the LP's. Running 6s. Last way longer and baloon less than the taller profile 6s BF variants.
But all MT tires will fail. Use them for sure. Just double check the gluing when new. And add CA where they might need some. Out the package many tires are questionable. The LP foams I think are better also vs. the 6s BF's.
Make sure you are not Diffing Out, and they should last quite a while. Still on my first set. Used on my Kraton RTR and Noto.

you're wrong. I full throttle most of the time. The times my bflps blew up were not full throttle. For one of them I was going about 5 mph.
Maybe.. I go full ham on mine too, but if you hold it too long or it diffs out. Good night!! POP!

But I have to full throttle to do a backflip ;(
I do too, it’s most likely diffing out to one wheel because the fluid is too light.. 🤷‍♂️

I have the same combo and tires on my K6s, they are by far my fav!

I do too, it’s most likely diffing out to one wheel because the fluid is too light.. 🤷‍♂️

I have the same combo and tires on my K6s, they are by far my fav!
I will admit I haven't really checked the diffs at all on any of my rigs yet since I've bought them. Besides the front one on the kraton and thats only because the outer drive cup broke and I was forced to man up and finally open a diff hahaha. I filled it with 40k I think and it was empty too. I plan on buying 500k and adding that to the center. Hopefully it helps =D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back