Outcast Questions on outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwblue00

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Ok, I have a upgraded pre horizon hobby outcast. So my question is, are all the parts for the versions being sold by horizon hobby compatible with the pre horizon hobby (older models)? Tia!

I don’t have an ARRMA yet, but grom what I’ve heared, V1 and V2 etc. parts are compatible

Ok, I have a upgraded pre horizon hobby outcast. So my question is, are all the parts for the versions being sold by horizon hobby compatible with the pre horizon hobby (older models)? Tia!
For the most part yes. You may need to stack a few parts together to be 100% compatible but it depends on what you’re looking to add

I was wondering cause arrma offers some extreme bashing parts and wanted to be sure that the parts would be compatible.
For the most part yes. You may need to stack a few parts together to be 100% compatible but it depends on what you’re looking to add

I was wondering cause arrma offers some extreme bashing parts and wanted to be sure that the parts would be compatible.
Yes most will work. If you want specific advice, let us know which parts you’re considering and we can give you a definitive answer.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back