Big Rock Quick and easy question - fitting a Granite bumper on my Big Rock

PatMarcus172

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Hey All

Ive seen a few nice pics on this forum of the Big Rock sporting Outcast roll-bar and Granite bumpers. Id like to make both these upgrades.
Can anyone that has done this confirm which parts are needed for the Bumper, please ? Is it just ARA320605 or do you need anything else to fit it to the vehicle ?

Many thanks

P.

PatMarcus172

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
For Granite bumpers - just ARA320605, no need for anything else.
I've replaced only front one, expect rear will also fit as a plug&play.

View attachment 143776
Thanks very much for such a quick answer. Your vehicle looks immaculate -so much cleaner than mine. What else have you changed and which wing is that ? Im using the Outcast wing on mine.

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
The wing is AR480016 from Typhon 3s.
I have wheels & front bumber from Granite, and that's it for the moment.
Other than that:
- I would like to have RPM suspension arms, but they're not available in my country
- already have spare Servo, expecting the stock one not to last long

Truck is so clean because... it has never run outside :)
It is a birthday gift and birthday is coming this Sunday... :)

PatMarcus172

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
The wing is AR480016 from Typhon 3s.
I have wheels & front bumber from Granite, and that's it for the moment.
Other than that:
- I would like to have RPM suspension arms, but they're not available in my country
- already have spare Servo, expecting the stock one not to last long

Truck is so clean because... it has never run outside :)
It is a birthday gift and birthday is coming this Sunday... :)
What an awesome Birthday present. I thought the tyres looked like Granites, too.
I always explain my Big Rock as "a healthy response to the Covid pandemic that will ensure the kids and I get plenty of fresh air." This strategy has also allowed me to buy a WL124019 for my daughter and an HBX for my son. I am wondering if it will also work for a Vorteks and one of the new 4S range when they are released in the Summer (I hope).
I think the problem with RPM arms is more to do with the demand outstripping the supply. They are available in the UK but you just have to pre-order them and wait. Can you do that, from Poland ?
If you can, don't forget that what you need is Typhon 3S RPM A arms. If you order the ones for the Big Rock the chances are you will be sent the versions for the Big Rock v2 which are much too short.

419RC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
How about a granite rear bumper on the big rock? Not sure how it looks but I plan on getting the bumpers on Jennys and would rather not have to order both the granite and BRCC bumpers to convert my senton.