Big Rock Quick and easy question - fitting a Granite bumper on my Big Rock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PatMarcus172

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Talion EXB
  3. Vorteks
Hey All

Ive seen a few nice pics on this forum of the Big Rock sporting Outcast roll-bar and Granite bumpers. Id like to make both these upgrades.
Can anyone that has done this confirm which parts are needed for the Bumper, please ? Is it just ARA320605 or do you need anything else to fit it to the vehicle ?

Many thanks

P.

For Granite bumpers - just ARA320605, no need for anything else.
I've replaced only front one, expect rear will also fit as a plug&play.

20210403_162551a.jpg

For Granite bumpers - just ARA320605, no need for anything else.
I've replaced only front one, expect rear will also fit as a plug&play.

View attachment 143776
Thanks very much for such a quick answer. Your vehicle looks immaculate -so much cleaner than mine. What else have you changed and which wing is that ? Im using the Outcast wing on mine.

The wing is AR480016 from Typhon 3s.
I have wheels & front bumber from Granite, and that's it for the moment.
Other than that:
- I would like to have RPM suspension arms, but they're not available in my country
- already have spare Servo, expecting the stock one not to last long

Truck is so clean because... it has never run outside :)
It is a birthday gift and birthday is coming this Sunday... :)

The wing is AR480016 from Typhon 3s.
I have wheels & front bumber from Granite, and that's it for the moment.
Other than that:
- I would like to have RPM suspension arms, but they're not available in my country
- already have spare Servo, expecting the stock one not to last long

Truck is so clean because... it has never run outside :)
It is a birthday gift and birthday is coming this Sunday... :)
What an awesome Birthday present. I thought the tyres looked like Granites, too.
I always explain my Big Rock as "a healthy response to the Covid pandemic that will ensure the kids and I get plenty of fresh air." This strategy has also allowed me to buy a WL124019 for my daughter and an HBX for my son. I am wondering if it will also work for a Vorteks and one of the new 4S range when they are released in the Summer (I hope).
I think the problem with RPM arms is more to do with the demand outstripping the supply. They are available in the UK but you just have to pre-order them and wait. Can you do that, from Poland ?
If you can, don't forget that what you need is Typhon 3S RPM A arms. If you order the ones for the Big Rock the chances are you will be sent the versions for the Big Rock v2 which are much too short.

How about a granite rear bumper on the big rock? Not sure how it looks but I plan on getting the bumpers on Jennys and would rather not have to order both the granite and BRCC bumpers to convert my senton.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back