Quick pic of my Mojave with new grey wheels, cage and new body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DP55

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Mojave
Here is a quick pic of my previously green tiger striped RTR Mojave, now all green and gun metal rear...First body I've painted in many years...

IMG_5024.JPG

Nice Die cast models there also.(y)(y) Nice paint work.
I had a nice set of die-cast Ertles that I cannot replace. In the plastic cases also. Paid extra just for the cases.
My then 5 yo son destroyed them to pieces, because wifey felt he should play with them. She knew what these were since I had them for like 15 years sitting nice on a high shelf. I came home from work one day and was upset to say the least. One of them was of a '69 Charger. My first car when I got my Driver license. My Father gave it to me. Garage kept. This Die-cast model was special to me. Same color and all. I cannot find it anymore.
My wife doesn't like me as you can see.(n) I can't blame my son. I keep this broken model to this day. My son, now 12 yo, relates my to my disappointment. He understands. He asks me why I keep it being broken and all. I think it bothers him now to see it smashed and all.;)

I put a windshield on my Mojo and cut out the hole in the body underneath, screened it for ventilation on the motor side of the chassis. The windshield keeps the nose planted at high speed. A Big difference. And air relief prevents any drag. Without the windshield and the cutout the cockpit could not expel air flow enough even though there is "Some" rear venting there already, ( just not enough) and the rig would nose lift approaching 50+ mph constantly. I used thick sheet Lexan for the windshield. Night and day difference. :cool:

20210901_112721.jpg

20210901_112702.jpg

20210901_112030.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Die cast models there also.(y)(y) Nice paint work.
I had a nice set of die-cast Ertles that I cannot replace. In the plastic cases also. Paid extra just for the cases.
My then 5 yo son destroyed them to pieces, because wifey felt he should play with them. She knew what these were since I had them for like 15 years sitting nice on a high shelf. I came home from work one day and was upset to say the least. One of them was of a '69 Charger. My first car when I got my Driver license. My Father gave it to me. Garage kept. This Die-cast model was special to me. Same color and all. I cannot find it anymore.
My wife doesn't like me as you can see.(n) I can't blame my son. I keep this broken model to this day. My son, now 12 yo, relates my to my disappointment. He understands. He asks me why I keep it being broken and all. I think it bothers him now to see it smashed and all.;)

I put a windshield on my Mojo and cut out the hole in the body underneath, screened it for ventilation on the motor side of the chassis. The windshield keeps the nose planted at high speed. A Big difference. And air relief prevents any drag. Without the windshield and the cutout the cockpit could not expel air flow enough even though there is "Some" rear venting there already, ( just not enough) and the rig would nose lift approaching 50+ mph constantly. I used thick sheet Lexan for the windshield. Night and day difference. :cool:

View attachment 166841

View attachment 166842

View attachment 166843
Thank you, like your comments... I guess you can tell I like 55 Chevys...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back