Granite Quick video of my Granite - Backyard Jumps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New slipper, new diff, new motor mount, new turnbuckles. None of it installed. Got the new bearings in the motor. My boy stole my ESC, though... LOL His BLX200 in his Kraton caught fire a few weeks ago, so now he has my BLX185 ESC driving the Nero motor. Wonder how long that will last...

I am thinking of stealing the Racerstar combo out of my Hobao SCT for the Granite. 3660 3800kv motor, 80a ESC. I don't really run the Hobao, thinking of selling it while it is still nice. I bought it cheap on an impulse buy while looking for a cheap used Tekno SCT. A month later, I got my Tekno, so the Hobao has only been run once, around the yard.

New slipper, new diff, new motor mount, new turnbuckles. None of it installed. Got the new bearings in the motor. My boy stole my ESC, though... LOL His BLX200 in his Kraton caught fire a few weeks ago, so now he has my BLX185 ESC driving the Nero motor. Wonder how long that will last...

I am thinking of stealing the Racerstar combo out of my Hobao SCT for the Granite. 3660 3800kv motor, 80a ESC. I don't really run the Hobao, thinking of selling it while it is still nice. I bought it cheap on an impulse buy while looking for a cheap used Tekno SCT. A month later, I got my Tekno, so the Hobao has only been run once, around the yard.

I run a 3800kv motor in my Senton. It works well. I almost have all the parts to convert my Senton slipper assembly. I just need the "slipper maintenance kit" which are the parts that hold it all together. Late Feb is what they are saying. In the meantime I e been checking JRC with no luck.

I run a 3800kv motor in my Senton. It works well. I almost have all the parts to convert my Senton slipper assembly. I just need the "slipper maintenance kit" which are the parts that hold it all together. Late Feb is what they are saying. In the meantime I e been checking JRC with no luck.

That is the Castle 1410, right? I've been tempted to buy either that one (with the MX) or a HW Max10SCT/3200kv 3660 combo. The HW would save me $50, but be unsensored. But that would probably not matter for me. I have a MMX in my Tekno, but I have not run it enough to form an opinion.

That is the Castle 1410, right? I've been tempted to buy either that one (with the MX) or a HW Max10SCT/3200kv 3660 combo. The HW would save me $50, but be unsensored. But that would probably not matter for me. I have a MMX in my Tekno, but I have not run it enough to form an opinion.

Yes. It's the Castle.

I like the two near misses at 0:40 and 0:50. Solid jumps and flips. How often do you repair all those divots around your landing area?

I don't. That's why it looks like that, lol.

I don't. That's why it looks like that, lol.
You have a perfect yard to set up a track. All you need is some 6" weeping tile pipe and stakes. Your videos would end up next level.

Where you get that ramp ?

I got it online at discountramps.com. Friggin' thing wasn't cheap....$75. And I really want another one to put next to it. It's pretty narrow and lining up jumps at speed isn't easy. I also wish it was steeper. The piece of wood helps.

You have a perfect yard to set up a track. All you need is some 6" weeping tile pipe and stakes. Your videos would end up next level.

I never reallyt got into tracks. I'd rather build a "bash park" with jumps and other types of dirt features.

I have a new 80a esc up on the classifieds for $50 shipped if you're interested. Rebranded Hobbywing. Trades ok too. Just thought I'd mention :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back