Big Rock Quick Wheelie Bar Fix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
Saw this done by @Rich Duperbash. It beats constantly replacing the wheelie bar spring (Arrma part number 320451).

6DBE5CB4-DD08-4276-9B53-F82C99BA72E7.jpeg

Saw this done by @Rich Duperbash. It beats constantly replacing the wheelie bar spring (Arrma part number 320451)./QUOTE]

Cool. I've seen from a few other guys with BRCC early broken wheelie bar springs. I wonder if somebody will come out with a reliable upgrade. Meantime I'll use the zip tie reinforcement.

Glad I found this. My son has only had his Granite BLX since mid October and has broken 3 of these "springs". Showed this thread to him and he'll be tie strapping his until there is a more permanent fix.

Glad I found this. My son has only had his Granite BLX since mid October and has broken 3 of these "springs". Showed this thread to him and he'll be tie strapping his until there is a more permanent fix.
I bet we can make a "spring" that will work harder (or act softer.) I want to play around with some thin aluminum or stainless that I have on-hand and maybe some thick rubber. Who knows? All in all though, even with the zip ties the thing still performs just fine and geared different may not even be a necessary part.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back