Quickie thread finally blew a diff in the 2.0 e revo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoNoHarm

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hate to see it. About 5 runs ago I noticed that the truck’s rear became a locker even though I only put 100k back there. And you could hear metal clicks when doing sharp turns. It never skipped a beat though, always had full power to the rear wheels. Today I decided to take it apart just because I was gonna do a wellness check. Here’s what I found ?
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

Crosspin snapped. I could throw it all together and still drive it with the rear locked but I’m gonna buy a pin and go from there. The gears kinda look salvageable. Really the only ones with marks are the two on the broken pin. Will update after a clean sometime later.

Used to own an e revo 2.0, the diffs are pretty darn tough. They’re fairly big as well!
Yeah I’ve had mine for well over 2 years and that finally happened. Seems to be fixed for now. Gears are on order.

What's a e revo 2.0?
It replaced the e revo back in 2018. I think it goes by the name “e revo VXL” nowdays. I gotta stop calling it 2.0 lol. Then again mine doesn’t even have the vxl anymore so I might as well keep calling it the 2.0.

It replaced the e revo back in 2018. I think it goes by the name “e revo VXL” nowdays. I gotta stop calling it 2.0 lol. Then again mine doesn’t even have the vxl anymore so I might as well keep calling it the 2.0.
It’s a 24S speed run car
With indestructible diffs and an indestructible 24s vxl esc that tops out at 150mph it’s actually the worlds fastest rtr monster truck buy yours now $549.00

OH.. It's one of THEM...?

Beat me to it.
That thing that people always talk about eating diffs, it replaced that. They heard and saw the complaints loud and clear too because that’s the only major improvement lol.

That thing that people always talk about eating diffs, it replaced that. They heard and saw the complaints loud and clear too because that’s the only major improvement lol.
No people complained about the driveshafts a lot too.
I really wish Traxxas would update the Summit with newer diffs and metal driveshafts.

No people complained about the driveshafts a lot too.
I really wish Traxxas would update the Summit with newer diffs and metal driveshafts.
Isn’t that called a Hoss?

I sooo need a revo vxl 2.0! Better yet, the 3.3 revo! Those 3.3 mills are da shizznit, Bruh! Maybe even 2!!!
Alright I know you’re joking but those 3.3’s are badass motors. Tons of power back when they came out. They have their little issues but shoot, great for an RTR nitro.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back