Limitless Radio and receiver question to get started

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NSDmodify

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
Got me a limitless and looking for some options to pick for a mid-range price radio and receiver. My rtr spectrum on infraction had lag when car was far away leading to a crash before so I like to eliminate this as much as I can. I'm looking at radiolink. Has anyone have experience with them and what can I get that has the most presise connection as possible.

Thank you

Got me a limitless and looking for some options to pick for a mid-range price radio and receiver. My rtr spectrum on infraction had lag when car was far away leading to a crash before so I like to eliminate this as much as I can. I'm looking at radiolink. Has anyone have experience with them and what can I get that has the most presise connection as possible.

Thank you
If you are looking for a mid range cost remote and receiver, the futaba 3pv with the receiver it comes with is great.

Frankly, the Radiolink is low end. Yes, it has a bunch of options, at a great price - I have 2. Range is not a problem, but the potentiometers aren't great and the build quality overall is so-so. I've had throttle and steering drift away from center or jump around on a few occasions. Rarely, but it happened.

On such a fast rig maybe you want to go with a bigger name mid-range models if funds allow. Futaba, Sanwa, Spektrum.

I have the Radiolink and it’s OK, but their support sucks if you need help. I also own the Futaba 3PV and it works great now that I have a 2S lipo powering the transmitter. I was having range issues using rechargeable AA batteries. If you can afford a $200 radio, the Flysky Noble NB4 is really a piece of art and would be one I would be looking at if I needed another radio today.

The noble nb4 is absolutely flawless...I got one about a month ago and I love it. You'll spend about the same price for a entry leval spektrum with added reciever. The nb4 comes with 2 ex! Its definitely worth the 180 bucks. Order it from hobby king. Bangood takes for ever to get it. Especially with this Corona bullahit going on.

The noble nb4 is absolutely flawless...I got one about a month ago and I love it. You'll spend about the same price for a entry leval spektrum with added reciever. The nb4 comes with 2 ex! Its definitely worth the 180 bucks. Order it from hobby king. Bangood takes for ever to get it. Especially with this Corona bullahit going on.

Thank you so much for your suggestions. My setup is I am doing speedruns so I need something that can have range. Is this something that can do at least 400m?

Well, the nb4 has 2 different rx. One is antenna less and one has an antenna. The one without can do about 350m no problem. The one with an antenna can do like 750+m. I use the antenna less one and never had a disconnect. Now, if you order it from hobbie king, they included 2 antenna less ones. If you order it from banggood, they include one of each. Now that being said, the rx with the antenna that does 750m is a little on the big side and wont fit into the 6s waterproof rx box. What alot of the speedrun guys do is just take the waterproof box out and velcro it to the chassis. Hope that helps ??

Thank you. I really like this remote but can't get it shipped until mid April or longer. Does anyone know any party that can ship in like 2 weeks ?
Actually I'm just going to pull the trigger with banggoods. So the one that can fit in the limitless receiver box is the receiver fgr4 right ?
Actually I'm just going to pull the trigger with banggoods. So the one that can fit in the limitless receiver box is the receiver fgr4 right ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200325-173745.png
    Screenshot_20200325-173745.png
    789.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
That Noble is an impressive radio!

If I didn't already have my Futaba I'd seriously look into it.

Hi guys just to confirm the one I want to get for 700 m is this one right ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200328-190513.png
    Screenshot_20200328-190513.png
    798 KB · Views: 43
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back