Kraton Radio and transmitter upgrade for Kraton v4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Macatronus

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Looking to upgrade my radio and transmitter on my Kraton v4 cant stand the stock radio whats good?

tactic ttx 300 with the tactic receivers is a bit basic, but ultra reliable and proven over the last few years. Futaba makes great radios as well especially if you want something fancy. Spektrum has a good amount of high end radios too, but personally... I don’t like spektrum just from past experiences. From what people tell me, the high end modern spektrums are totally fine, so choose what you like from those.

tactic ttx 300 with the tactic receivers is a bit basic, but ultra reliable and proven over the last few years. Futaba makes great radios as well especially if you want something fancy. Spektrum has a good amount of high end radios too, but personally... I don’t like spektrum just from past experiences. From what people tell me, the high end modern spektrums are totally fine, so choose what you like from those.
yeah im checkin the spektrum dx5 rugged and dx5 pro with transmitter i like the price point of those whats ur opinion on those 2?

I’ve heard the rugged is totally awesome. I haven’t done much on the 5 pro so I don’t know about that one.

The options for radios are endless. There are threads on radios here so you will have to search. Do your research and decide what's right for you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back