Kraton radio binding problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

504_KRATON

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I've recently attempted an ESC punch setting adjustment. It didn't take so I tried a factory default reset. Now, my radio is no longer bound to the receiver, and my ESC will not reset to factory settings. Please advise.

Thanks,
504-K

...bind the transmitter again with the receiver?....
Normally it´s written in you´re manual how to do that.
Afterwards check the manual for the factory settings of you´re ESC. It is also described in you´re manual.
Then just put in the values and thats it....

Regards,
lonee

...bind the transmitter again with the receiver?....
Normally it´s written in you´re manual how to do that.
Afterwards check the manual for the factory settings of you´re ESC. It is also described in you´re manual.
Then just put in the values and thats it....

Regards,
lonee
I followed the owners manual instructions. It would not bind rec/rad and the ESC does not seem to accept factory default reset.

504-K

Again,.... the flashing LED on top of you´re transmitter suggest that something happens with the voltage of the battery or maybe an failure of the transmitter! If the transmitter not working correctly you can´t get the connection to the receiver!
If you do not fix the first problem, you can do with the ESC what you want, but you will get no result, because of no connection of the TX.
An factory reset of the ESC will change nothing at the moment!
For example, do you can change throttle setting with an transmitter which is switched off? No you can't!
Same is "No connection of damaged transmitter".

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back