Granite Radio binding

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mustangman66$

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Outcast 4s
Hello hobbiest my brother had a new remote under warranty sent but not sure how to bind to the truck just wanting to know how to thank you

Hello hobbiest my brother had a new remote under warranty sent but not sure how to bind to the truck just wanting to know how to thank you

Binding the Voltage radio gear is pretty simple, just follow the below instructions.

How to bind the ATX101 Transmitter

atx101-binding-instructions.png

1. Turn on Transmitter
  2. Hold Bind button on SRS Unit and turn on, release Bind button, LED flashes
  3. Press Bind button on Transmitter
  4. Both SRS Unit and Transmitter will have Solid LED to signify they are bound together

This is also found in your Arrma Voltage manual for offline reference as well. :D

Binding the Voltage radio gear is pretty simple, just follow the below instructions.

How to bind the ATX101 Transmitter

View attachment 16803
  1. Turn on Transmitter
  2. Hold Bind button on SRS Unit and turn on, release Bind button, LED flashes
  3. Press Bind button on Transmitter
  4. Both SRS Unit and Transmitter will have Solid LED to signify they are bound together

This is also found in your Arrma Voltage manual for offline reference as well. :D
Where did you find this?

Sorry to dig this up, was pairing controllers. Out of no where one of the kids Voltages controller is not working. I have 2 of them and just 1 will blind with either. The other lights up, new batteries. It goes to pair, then the pair fails. I 2 different rigs.
What could have possibly happened to the controller.
its hardly a year old and in great shape.

I tried to bind an SLT3 controller from a S3 rig, It pairs but don't work. I have no use for it either.

So I have to buy another crappy controller for the Voltages now?! WTF?
What will bind with a Voltage?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back