Fazon Radio Casualty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roondog

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Looking at options for a new transmitter for my daughter's fazon. Grandpa ran over it with his car. A new one is $40 which is about 40% of what I paid for Fazon. I don't believe another Tactic radio can bind to the esc/rx combo, otherwise I'd get a new TX/RX for my Senton and give her the old Tactic equipment. Maybe it's a good excuse to upgrade her to a 4x4 Granite and maybe try to sell just the Fazon. Any suggestions?

I think the Tactic transmitter might actually work with the Fazon. According to the manual I found, the ATX101 is a 2.4 GHz FHSS transmitter, same as the TTX300, and there is a bind procedure listed in the manual for the Fazon. If you want to give it a try, you could try binding the TTX300 transmitter to your Fazon, and if it doesn’t work, you can re-bind it to whatever car you are using it on right now with no harm done.

True, I'll try that. My Senton is being rebuilt so I won't need it for the time being.

I'm not sure where or how I'd do the receiver. The voltage receiver is combined with the esc.

Ugh. Well I think moving to a different vehicle makes more sense like a Granite 4x4 then completely upgrading the voltage. Maybe I'll come across a remote down the road.

Bought it in January. Added a T-bone bumper. I'd say it's in good condition. My daughter didn't go crazy with it. I'd say less than 10 packs through it. Nothing has broke. Still have the box and everything that came with it. I'm in Houston so not sure what shipping would be.

wow, that stinks. Maybe put up a WTB post in the classifieds here? I know there are several of us who have swapped out the electronics on our Voltages here that probably have the stock parts still sitting around. Heck, I’d give up mine, but I’m still ‘playing’ with the stock ESC.

Hey did you get a new radio setup? I made my Granite Voltage brushless, so I have everything. ESC/Rx, transmitter, servo, motor, batteries and charger if you want it all, shoot me a pm!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back