Radio issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dauransx

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
The kraton will not go in reverse when i want. It will break but not go in reverse but sometimes it will if i hold reverse for 5 or so secs but not always and the car will cut out sometimes or move on its own at crawl speed.
was my first time running it and with SMC 6s 9200mAh 90c and it did not from the start. Im not sure if there is a trick to get it in reverse to prevent from front flipping, not sure....

The kraton will not go in reverse when i want. It will break but not go in reverse but sometimes it will if i hold reverse for 5 or so secs but not always and the car will cut out sometimes or move on its own at crawl speed.
was my first time running it and with SMC 6s 9200mAh 90c and it did not from the start. Im not sure if there is a trick to get it in reverse to prevent from front flipping, not sure....
Have you tried adjusting the throttle trim on the controller?

Have you tried adjusting the throttle trim on the controller?
No but would that be it? its not all the time it it moves on its own, plus the other issues i stated, just seems glitchy and not trim based because it will go in reverse on its own at crawl speed or forward the same way plus losing connection for a sec or so while driving and it not going in reverse at all till it wants to.

Updated: I just drove it and it seemed to drive better, still would not reverse but just before i ended the session i did the throttle trim a hair and it seemed to go into reverse a bit better, kinda, i guess. al in all, it still did all the things i said but lot less then the first time and did not lose connection.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back