Radio link?!!! Makes a charger?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It appears to charge the batteries directly through the balance connectors. Those balance connector wires can't handle nearly as much amperage as the main leads on a battery. This would take a long time to charge car batteries. I wonder if this is more designed for the drone market which has smaller batteries. Maybe for the outfits that put on drone shows and have to charge 100+ batteries at a time.
After taking a look at the manual... Certainly not a surface battery charger.

1671117577208.png

Last edited:
I take it that 6A max current is for all ports combined. I wonder if it limits current per port. For example, will it charge a single 6000mah battery at 1C (6A). If so, I didn't realize you could push that much current through balance lead.

Look's pretty nice! 8 charging ports for 162 watts, $140.. hope ya ain't in no hurry to charge tho!!🤣🤣
Yeah probably not ideal. I’ll be sticking with a ISDT but this isn’t a terrible idea for drones or smaller stuff.

It appears to charge the batteries directly through the balance connectors. Those balance connector wires can't handle nearly as much amperage as the main leads on a battery. This would take a long time to charge car batteries. I wonder if this is more designed for the drone market which has smaller batteries. Maybe for the outfits that put on drone shows and have to charge 100+ batteries at a time.
After taking a look at the manual... Certainly not a surface battery charger.

View attachment 262759
Ah, missed that. Good catch.
Mrs. KnowAir.. I mean Santa got me a Hota S6 for xmas. Excited to use a legit "high" powered charger!! My first..I can deligate my Imax clones for 2s duties exclusively. They're ok for $25 but anything over 2s is torture,LOL.

Did anyone else not know Dumbo and RadioLink are the same company?

View attachment 262772

View attachment 262771
I hear good things of both of those. If I were in the market, I would definitely check them out. I have 2 Flysky GT3b's that I've had for over 10 years along with nearly a dozen matching receivers..nothing spectacular but they have been good for me. I can't justify switching without reason. One of the radios is basically unused..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back