Kraton Radio question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaredjvus

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hey all,
Have a Kraton 6s on it's way as soon as they come back in stock and doing my research says that the radio is garbage. I have a Spektrum DX2S from back in the day and wondered if that would be any better or if I would have issues with that as well. Worked well on my tmaxx3.3 but didn't know about range and lag issues compared to the new stuff like dumbo or a dx5.

Hey all,
Have a Kraton 6s on it's way as soon as they come back in stock and doing my research says that the radio is garbage. I have a Spektrum DX2S from back in the day and wondered if that would be any better or if I would have issues with that as well. Worked well on my tmaxx3.3 but didn't know about range and lag issues compared to the new stuff like dumbo or a dx5.
Yes that would be worlds better, basically the cheapest radio you can find on Banggood/Aliexpress/eBay is a night and day difference over the stock radio. I have a DX2E that runs on DSM and I have never had any issues with it.

Yes that would be worlds better, basically the cheapest radio you can find on Banggood/Aliexpress/eBay is a night and day difference over the stock radio. I have a DX2E that runs on DSM and I have never had any issues with it.

Awesome. Thank you for the input. I just don't want a "oops lag" situation and run into a curb at 40mph also don't want to have any range issues

I wondered what all the fuss was about w the stock radio when I bought my Kraton a month ago.

I recently fried my 6100AT and now I am back to stock radio and Rx. What a difference. I ordered a new Rx so I can get back to that buttery feel quickly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back