Radio upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is also a way to add potentiometers to the fly sky. I know bangood sells kits. Also there is a guy that goes by losikid on a lot of forums that know about everything about them you could contact. The mt-4 may also be a good choice from what I have heard the lever sounds like what you want.

... It is similar to the function backflips on a powerboat. u needs to trim these flaps for smooth running high speed.
And the bast ist they will be adjustable. I had also stick transmitters in the past. In Germany that was highly regulated which frequency you had to use for surface (27 and 40Mhz) or air (35Mhz). My surface TX´s had no mixing functions but my TX for 35Mhz for planes.
Than I modified a Graupner MC22 ( I think in USA they caudal JR) TX with a Jeti module for my airplanes and tried to use them also for my powerboat.
When I started, I let move the flaps upward to get faster in gliding. I can not better explain.
While the boat comes up with the back, the mixer moves the flaps more in lower position to "push" the front more to water surface and keeps the prop in waterline. Also I used the right stick for separate trimming. (The left for throttle)
Mainly you can use a mix for you´re function but you have to make a setting to overdrive that.
I think that the CR4T or their clones can handle that but just with the three buttons below the steering wheel.
Trim button for trimming and.override and the push button for switching the mixer on and off.

Regards,
lonee

... It is similar to the function backflips on a powerboat. u needs to trim these flaps for smooth running high speed.
And the bast ist they will be adjustable. I had also stick transmitters in the past. In Germany that was highly regulated which frequency you had to use for surface (27 and 40Mhz) or air (35Mhz). My surface TX´s had no mixing functions but my TX for 35Mhz for planes.
Than I modified a Graupner MC22 ( I think in USA they caudal JR) TX with a Jeti module for my airplanes and tried to use them also for my powerboat.
When I started, I let move the flaps upward to get faster in gliding. I can not better explain.
While the boat comes up with the back, the mixer moves the flaps more in lower position to "push" the front more to water surface and keeps the prop in waterline. Also I used the right stick for separate trimming. (The left for throttle)
Mainly you can use a mix for you´re function but you have to make a setting to overdrive that.
I think that the CR4T or their clones can handle that but just with the three buttons below the steering wheel.
Trim button for trimming and.override and the push button for switching the mixer on and off.

Regards,
lonee

Here in the Netherlands we had the same FM and AM system for radio controlled models.

But this is for a jet driven boat, which needs the vertical trim not necessarily for high speed trim, but to trim the boat for the white water conditions. So mixing this is no option.
I simply love a pistol/gun style transmitter for surface models.
But I learned back in the 80-ties with a stick transmitter (since the pistol style transmitter was not invented yet), and as you I did fly RC airplanes.

But thanks all for the information.
First I need to build the boat, and find a good jet-drive.
At this moment a lot is being developed, so hopefully in the near future.
Now I will focus on the cars ;)

---the negative point.... The CR4T do not support a 4-pos switch...
other ways I would use the TX with the Big Rock to have a 4th ch to switching the lights.
Till yet I red nothing if it is possible to "hack" the ttx300 for one more channel.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back