Radiolink rc4gs or DumboRC tx?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you been able to do a range test with it so far? I've looked at that one as well, just couldn't find any info about the range, from that personal experience view.

Have you been able to do a range test with it so far? I've looked at that one as well, just couldn't find any info about the range, from that personal experience view.

I've only taken it out to about 100 yards for a quick check. I'd rarely use it beyond that... but others have taken it out way beyond that to their vision range.. so it is one of the better ones.

See exocaged's review on it.. He takes it out pretty far @ 13:40

aw dang! How did I miss this one from his list. One of the few Youtube channels I really like! My apologies and thank you for the heads up!

aw dang! How did I miss this one from his list. One of the few Youtube channels I really like! My apologies and thank you for the heads up!

No worries..
Yeah, he is a great reviewer, very informative and thorough..
If you are looking at the GT5, don't hesitate. Its a massive bargain.The gyro alone is worth the £60 I paid IMO..
Having steering gain and seperate steering priority gain gives it a whole new dimension. I took it up to the bmx track the other day and after watching me for a bit the other guys there started asking me for advice?? I think it was because the gyro made me look like a pro. ?

Its like having TX adjustable agility control in addition to normal stability control but neither settings interfere with the other but rather work in harmony.. and the handling does not feel unnatural. Really glad I went for it..

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back