SOLD / FOUND RadioLink Rc6Gs, Futaba Gyro, Delta plastiks 1/7 body, 1/7 lambo body, lipo warmers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am putting up some RC stuff for sale that I either never used or no longer have a use for. Trying to save up for a CNC machine!!!!

1.) 2 Turnigy LiPo Warmer bags (1 new in package, the other used) – $25+shipping takes both SOLD

2.) RadioLink RC6GS V2 with 2 receivers – $60+shipping SOLD

3.) Futaba Gyro – $80.00 + shipping (Used 1 time for 1/2 battery pack)

4.) Ferrari Delta Plastiks F-50 Display setup with chassis and wheels/tires $120+shipping
  • Holes in it for custom 1.25" quick-connect body mounts sold on amazon. Original wing + home made carbon fiber plate rear wing. Has some roof scratches from a flip doing doughnuts. PAINT JOB IS NOT PERFECT!
  • Comes with 1/7 scale display chassis. Body rests on top of it, does not roll, and cannot be played with. Only for display on a shelf. (comes with bad/used GRPs (2 white 2 black), Arrma wheel hex and nuts)
5.) Lamborghini Jota body by BittyDesigns. Display setup with chassis and wheels/tires $160.00 + shipping
  • No body holes have been drilled. PAINT JOB IS NOT PERFECT! Some of the black “paint” you see is done with Sharpie and could be wiped off with rubbing alcohol.
  • Comes with Display chassis and power hobby gripper tires (almost new condition) Arrma wheel hex and nuts.
  • Might come with some @Tex Koder 3d printed mirrors

Picture of #3

View attachment 259048

Picture of #4 and 5

View attachment 259036
View attachment 259039

Display chassis and wheels that go with the Lambo
spacing is wrong for the 1/7 scale red metal upper brace to fit the brackets.

View attachment 259049

Display chassis and wheels that go with the ferrari F50 body. Not without flaws. Arrow points to a part that was broken and glued back on

View attachment 259050
The only thing nicer than a super car, is a second super car park next to it. I really wanted to like the Ferrari body when I first seen it when it first came out. They did an amazing job with the Lamborghini, I just wish they would’ve had done a little bit better on the Ferrari… Maybe they will come out with a different Ferrari model and knock it out the part. Is there anybody anticipating the gen 4 RX7 body? I would’ve imagined somebody would have brought out the Toyota supra body around the same time the skyline came out for the 1:7 scale.

The only thing nicer than a super car, is a second super car park next to it. I really wanted to like the Ferrari body when I first seen it when it first came out. They did an amazing job with the Lamborghini, I just wish they would’ve had done a little bit better on the Ferrari… Maybe they will come out with a different Ferrari model and knock it out the part. Is there anybody anticipating the gen 4 RX7 body? I would’ve imagined somebody would have brought out the Toyota supra body around the same time the skyline came out for the 1:7 scale.
Yeah that would be great to have the FD and Supra too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back