SOLD / FOUND RadioLink Rc6Gs, Futaba Gyro, Delta plastiks 1/7 body, 1/7 lambo body, lipo warmers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LibertyMKiii

Aerodynamics speed junkie
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Mojave
  3. Typhon 6s
I am putting up some RC stuff for sale that I either never used or no longer have a use for. Trying to save up for a CNC machine!!!!

1.) 2 Turnigy LiPo Warmer bags (1 new in package, the other used) – $25+shipping takes both SOLD

2.) RadioLink RC6GS V2 with 2 receivers – $60+shipping SOLD

3.) Futaba Gyro – $80.00 + shipping (Used 1 time for 1/2 battery pack)

4.) Ferrari Delta Plastiks F-50 Display setup with chassis and wheels/tires $120+shipping
  • Holes in it for custom 1.25" quick-connect body mounts sold on amazon. Original wing + home made carbon fiber plate rear wing. Has some roof scratches from a flip doing doughnuts. PAINT JOB IS NOT PERFECT!
  • Comes with 1/7 scale display chassis. Body rests on top of it, does not roll, and cannot be played with. Only for display on a shelf. (comes with bad/used GRPs (2 white 2 black), Arrma wheel hex and nuts)
5.) Lamborghini Jota body by BittyDesigns. Display setup with chassis and wheels/tires $160.00 + shipping
  • No body holes have been drilled. PAINT JOB IS NOT PERFECT! Some of the black “paint” you see is done with Sharpie and could be wiped off with rubbing alcohol.
  • Comes with Display chassis and power hobby gripper tires (almost new condition) Arrma wheel hex and nuts.
  • Might come with some @Tex Koder 3d printed mirrors

Picture of #3

1669664346570.png

Picture of #4 and 5

1669663960605.png

1669664048949.png

Display chassis and wheels that go with the Lambo
spacing is wrong for the 1/7 scale red metal upper brace to fit the brackets.

1669664402760.png

Display chassis and wheels that go with the ferrari F50 body. Not without flaws. Arrow points to a part that was broken and glued back on

1669664493041.png

Last edited:
I am putting up some RC stuff for sale that I either never used or no longer have a use for. Trying to save up for a CNC machine!!!!
5.) Lamborghini Jota body by BittyDesigns. Display setup with chassis and wheels/tires $160.00 + shipping
  • No body holes have been drilled. PAINT JOB IS NOT PERFECT! Some of the black “paint” you see is done with Sharpie and could be wiped off with rubbing alcohol.
  • Comes with Display chassis and power hobby gripper tires (almost new condition) Arrma wheel hex and nuts.
  • Might come with some @Tex Koder 3d printed mirrors

View attachment 259039

Yes!

And yes it Will come with a freshly 3D printed pair of Lambo Side Mirrors to be included with Purchase of his Lambo body.
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/custom-lambo-jota-side-mirrors-tex-koder.54715/

Last edited:
4.) Ferrari Delta Plastiks F-50 Display setup with chassis and wheels/tires $120+shipping

Option to buy just the body only for these 2 also if someone does not want the display chassis and wheels/hex.

What model is the gyro?

Raidolink end up selling? Thanks Mike
@Je942010 had messaged me about the RadioLink as a 2nd person interested. This would technically make your 3rd in line.
I messaged @Bstewart and advised he has till end of day today to get back to me or I'll move to next on the list.

Thanks all for your interest.

In case anyone who might be interested in supporting LibertyMKiii 's cause for getting a CNC machine so he can better produce Awesome Custom Speed Run products for our RC community!

Please consider purchasing some "Aero Max" Decals.
What is Aero Max you ask..? Here you go >> https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/project-aero-max-arrma-6s-based-speed-runner.56513/

IMG_20221130_164830891.jpg

$20.00 a Pair (~ 4" W x 7" H)

$40.00 a Pair (~ 6" W x 10" H)

I will donate 35% of Decal Sales toward his CNC purchasing warchest.

If you like the decals in another color or a Bigger Size, just PM me and let me know.
I most likely have the color (too many to list.) you need/want already..

Last edited:
The Lambo Body is back in @LibertyMKiii possession.

I had misplaced a set of the 3D side mirrors when we met today.. I will print up another fresh set - in the next day or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back