Raider BLS - looking for NIMH + Charger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnowPig

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Raider
Hello from Germany!

I am an absolute beginner and am hoping to get some help :)

3 years ago I bought the Raider BLS (red) and used it only twice.

Now I want to revive and drive it with my son. Unfortunately I am missing the

ADC-N7 charger

and

NIMH 3300MAH 8.4V akku.

I‘m not able to find matching products and I‘m unsure wich alternatives are fitting my needs.

Is there someone who could provide fitting products? In best case they are online orderable.

Kindest regards

Andre

Hello from Germany!

I am an absolute beginner and am hoping to get some help :)

3 years ago I bought the Raider BLS (red) and used it only twice.

Now I want to revive and drive it with my son. Unfortunately I am missing the

ADC-N7 charger

and

NIMH 3300MAH 8.4V akku.

I‘m not able to find matching products and I‘m unsure wich alternatives are fitting my needs.

Is there someone who could provide fitting products? In best case they are online orderable.

Kindest regards

Andre

Andre,

As long as you can find any 8.4v NIMH battery and a charger to go with it.. You are fine.. As long as the battery in best case scenario has the same connector as the car has.. The 3300mah is not really a factor.. The higher the mah.. The longer you can drive the car..

Andre,

As long as you can find any 8.4v NIMH battery and a charger to go with it.. You are fine.. As long as the battery in best case scenario has the same connector as the car has.. The 3300mah is not really a factor.. The higher the mah.. The longer you can drive the car..

Thank you for your fast response!

The connector is one of the problems. The instruction says: T-Connector or T-Plug. But the products I‘m finding have no informations about this.

Because of the 3300mah is great to know. But the 8.4V is still important an I should look for it?
T-Connector = Tamiya Connector?

Thank you for your fast response!

The connector is one of the problems. The instruction says: T-Connector or T-Plug. But the products I‘m finding have no informations about this.

Because of the 3300mah is great to know. But the 8.4V is still important an I should look for it?
T-Connector = Tamiya Connector?

The 8.4v is what your motor can handle.. If you put in less its goin slower.. If you put in more.. It will go faster.. For a few seconds.. After that smoke comes out and its dead..
So find a NIMH with 8.4v!!

The mah doesn't matter that much.. 3300/3800/3900/4200 take whatever you can find..

T-connector is indeed the old tamiya plug.. If i remember correct.. You have a circle and a square plug.. With a outside secure click thingy..

The 8.4v is what your motor can handle.. If you put in less its goin slower.. If you put in more.. It will go faster.. For a few seconds.. After that smoke comes out and its dead..
So find a NIMH with 8.4v!!

The mah doesn't matter that much.. 3300/3800/3900/4200 take whatever you can find..

T-connector is indeed the old tamiya plug.. If i remember correct.. You have a circle and a square plug.. With a outside secure click thingy..

Thank you!

No, the Tplug is the same as a Dean's. Two flat bars that are positioned to make a T.
The red is a T plug, the white is Tamiya. T plug is much better, and common too.
Screenshot_20190825-094028_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190825-093957_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back