Raider Raider mega not working

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.Kukadia

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Raider
Hi guys
My raider mega just stopped working and wouldnt give me the two clicks which i would usually get when the transmitter and the car are ready to go. Now i don't get those clicks.
Any idea what the issue might be?

Does the steering still work? If nothing works probably the esc if the rx still gets power and the steering works probably motor... do you have another vehicle to swap parts with to test?

Yes the steering still works. I don't have another vehicle as this is my first rc car

Are the clicks you refer to a "motor beep" or pulse or whatever? I'd you turn it on and the steering still works the esc is supplying the receiver with power. What radio is with it? There is no throttle dual rate that you accidentally set to 0, correct? Motor wires connected? Do they look badly pinched anywhere that looks like they could've broken inside the insulation?

Hi guys
My raider mega just stopped working and wouldnt give me the two clicks which i would usually get when the transmitter and the car are ready to go. Now i don't get those clicks.
Any idea what the issue might be?

The clicks (beeps) come from the motor not the esc. Your motor more than likely is toast. If you have a brushed motor (two wire positive negative) check by taking the motor leads and connecting them directly to a battery if the motor does not spin replace the motor.

So i figured out that my motor was toasted. I have got a ne one but do you guys know how the motor got toasted?

6374D9AD-6B28-452C-A920-69B680547FA5.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back