Raider motor problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LB20

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Raider
I have a Arrma 1/10 Raider and have recently installed a Hobbywing EZrun motor and a new stock differential. It was running ok for a while but then stopped with only intermittent power. When I disconnect the motor from the drivetrain, the motor runs fine, but when installed it jolts back and forwards. Any thoughts on torque problem with the motor or a diff problem? I've taken the diff apart, and can't seem to find a problem with it. And if it is a torque problem, is there any fix other than a new motor?

You have drivetrain binding somewhere. Motor you said is fine when isolated from the Drivetrain.. Which Raider is it? Brushed motor or the Brushless(BLX) variant?
You are describing the Cogging effect hesitation or so it appears??? Happens to Brushless motors only.

You have drivetrain binding somewhere. Motor you said is fine when isolated from the Drivetrain.. Which Raider is it? Brushed motor or the Brushless(BLX) variant?
You are describing the Cogging effect hesitation or so it appears??? Happens to Brushless motors only.
Yes... I have replaced to motor for a brushless variety.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back