Raider Raider xl blx Is discontinued

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackske

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Raider
I just read on the web from Arrma that the raider xl blx is discontinued.
Will that say that the production off the raider xl blx forgood stops, or what?

We have two raiders off that model, so must i be worried for no longer available parts after a while?
Does anybody now more of it?

Hi

So long as a Raider XL is still being made, parts should not be a problem to get. But I'm still planning on stocking up on parts just in case.

Yesterday i went to shop where i buy my parts, and ask them what the problem is.
They told me , there is again a problem about the patent (license) of some pieces that they made.

Yesterday i went to shop where i buy my parts, and ask them what the problem is.
They told me , there is again a problem about the patent (license) of some pieces that they made.

It is not discontinued Tower shows late July as a restock date.

This has everything you need to know about why so many Arrmas are/were out of stock.

https://www.scribd.com/document/320063741/Traxxas-v-Hobbico-Amended-Complaint

TLDR
Integrated Center Point Steering Mechanism for a Model Vehicle
Protective Enclosure for Model Vehicle
Vehicle Suspension for a Model Vehicle
Vehicle Mounted Coil Spring and Shock Assembly
Rotorcraft With Integrated Light Pipe Support Members

Thats a lot of literature to read.
In the shop where i come, the say that there always someone else is to make the parts.
Time will tell

Bud now it's summer i will get the most important parts in stock, for sure

Thats a lot of literature to read.
In the shop where i come, the say that there always someone else is to make the parts.
Time will tell

Bud now it's summer i will get the most important parts in stock, for sure
The lawsuit is dead. Traxxas never re-filed in the period between the hobbico bankruptcy & Horizon buyout. The parts problem came from Hobbico shutting down processes so acquirement could be more streamlined. This includes paying the factories in China responsible for parts production. No parts were produced for 2 months. Arrma flipped the bill to get part production going again a month before the buyout. Now Horizon has everything in order. It's still going to take time for shops to get restocked, although most only carried scant Arrma parts anyway.

And still is it the second time in two years that there are problems with the production/lincens of the parts.
It's a hard business.
Hopefully they will come out, i like the brand...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back