Raider Raider Xl Mega that I want to turn brushless.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prepare to redo your diff with all metal gears if it's not already, upgrade to 83MM dogbones to remove drivetrain slack, it ruins your diff cups at high speeds. I've been running mine with a SV3 4600kv on all stock stuff for awhile now with no issues other than those things

Prepare to redo your diff with all metal gears if it's not already, upgrade to 83MM dogbones to remove drivetrain slack, it ruins your diff cups at high speeds. I've been running mine with a SV3 4600kv on all stock stuff for awhile now with no issues other than those things

What kind of speeds are you seeing? And what about kv ratings? Higher = faster or lower = faster?

I agree. I chewed up my diff cups pretty quick after my brushless upgrade, and when I changed them, I did the metal gear conversion. Been good ever since. Be prepared to rebuild your shocks, because you will start popping caps more often too!!

If I do the castle system, aluminum shocks will be going on along with it. Some people have mentioned the hobbywing stuff based on price. From what I have found, this castle setup is less expensive.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back