Rainy weather driveway session

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm jealous,I bet getting packages take some time,huh

Can take forever at times! There is thread I started about that very thing. Getting batteries is the worse cause they cant ship air. I have to find ebay stores that just box and ship without a care! hahaha

It sures has a happy tail👍.
Put two cones or other things on your driveway a try to find setup so you can do one big drift around them😜.
Drift.....not too sure I have the skills for that. Definitely not with this 'thing' and my narrow driveway. haha

Drift.....not too sure I have the skills for that. Definitely not with this 'thing' and my narrow driveway. haha
Not sure what radio your useing,but a little bit of gyro an you can become a drift pro..👍dumbo rc or radiolink gyro at about 30% so fun if ya can get it just right

Not sure what radio your useing,but a little bit of gyro an you can become a drift pro..👍dumbo rc or radiolink gyro at about 30% so fun if ya can get it just right

I have AVC but never thought of using it as just going nuts seemed fun at the time.
AVC has its days but today wasnt it. hahaha
Yea setting up the AVC just right takes some serious trial and error.

What I like the most about this rig is that it cost me $40 for the cheap frame from china. The rest of the parts was a mix of spare parts that I had.
Castle 1410 setup and a SSD high gear trans and crawler axles. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Tires must be the hardest I've ever seen, what are they, I'd like to stick them on my rigs for fun.

They are the tenacity pro wheels and tires. falken wild peak's.
I think the high gear ratio up top and the low ratio in the axles help with the wheel spin.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back