Senton Rally senton!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MFM

Beast mode activated
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Mojave EXB
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Talion
  9. Typhon 6s
Coming soon!!

0B1D7E6F-1F7D-4A15-AA6B-52AAEB1197BF.jpeg
13DB38B2-12DB-46EF-B219-EEA5484F6258.jpeg
1E9850B5-E504-4EFB-9D5F-553225DECDEC.jpeg

Thats going to be really cool!!

Thats going to be really cool!!
Can’t wait. Been saying it for years!! Finally located this old discontinued body in the basement of my local hobby shop. He said he ordered it like 10years ago for someone trying to make a rally slash lol. I absolutely suck at painting so I’m hoping for the best. My boy @Ivgot2manyRC did one already and it came out sick!! Different body tho but still looks dope. That dude is always cooking some poop up in the arrma kitchen!!

Looking great bro!🤙I made a Lancia Rally car made from Typhon and Senton 6s parts. So much fun to rip! I love the old real Group B Rally days of the 80's! Definitely inspiring! :cool:

Already looking cool👍. Curious about:
a) which colour scheme you’re going to give it
b) which ride height you will give it: rally vs drift. Rally (gravel spitting machine😎) needs a higher ground clearance than whith thise Hoons for tarmac drifting.

Already looking cool👍. Curious about:
a) which colour scheme you’re going to give it
b) which ride height you will give it: rally vs drift. Rally (gravel spitting machine😎) needs a higher ground clearance than whith thise Hoons for tarmac drifting.
I’m glad you asked.
I suck at painting so this will be a first for me. I want white with black. Maybe a touch of red here and there. This should be interesting lol.
Hoons used for mounting and trimming. Got me some scorechedrc fenders coming so I’m going to have to fab them up to fit under. Or get a dustycovers mesh cover. She gonna be mainly dirt track and grass.
Fitted!!

Looking great bro!🤙I made a Lancia Rally car made from Typhon and Senton 6s parts. So much fun to rip! I love the old real Group B Rally days of the 80's! Definitely inspiring! :cool:
I almost pulled the trigger on the group B audi!! I suck at painting and wouldn’t do it proper justice having me paint it as my first. I may still grab it and send it to my boy @Gabe8501 for a scale paint job!!
That Lancia had to of been epic!

I almost pulled the trigger on the group B audi!! I suck at painting and wouldn’t do it proper justice having me paint it as my first. I may still grab it and send it to my boy @Gabe8501 for a scale paint job!!
That Lancia had to of been epic!
Thanks bro it is! Here is a vid of her in action if you're interested! I plan on doing a scale color paint job on the next body with the white of the original Group B Lancia!:love:

Thanks bro it is! Here is a vid of her in action if you're interested! I plan on doing a scale color paint job on the next body with the white of the original Group B Lancia!:love:
Ooh sick!! Epic!! Why haven’t I seen this footage!?!? I thought I’ve seen everyone of ur vids lol.
Do you still have that build? The suspension and droop dialed in real nice!! Was that stock diffs too? Was thinking about tossing in a spool and letting the f/r diffs so their thing.
I do believe delta has the Audi group b. Or was it eBay? Lol. I do not feel confident doing a scale model for my first paint job! Haha.
Always love the feedback from y’all!

How bouta finisher senton!? Or an eBay Baja senton?? Slash senton??? 80’ square body senton!?
F4190BFC-364B-47C9-9649-AA42102BC31F.jpeg
AD575144-8A72-4555-8BB2-2704FC84E81C.jpeg
AE30FE5E-AD7F-4EA9-AA41-EF166BC78A33.jpeg
21EA204A-947D-45ED-B4AF-4D711D280F06.jpeg

Ooh sick!! Epic!! Why haven’t I seen this footage!?!? I thought I’ve seen everyone of ur vids lol.
Do you still have that build? The suspension and droop dialed in real nice!! Was that stock diffs too? Was thinking about tossing in a spool and letting the f/r diffs so their thing.
I do believe delta has the Audi group b. Or was it eBay? Lol. I do not feel confident doing a scale model for my first paint job! Haha.
Always love the feedback from y’all!
Yeah I did this vid more than a year ago I believe. I still have it yes!! :love: I've been getting the itch to get her back out but I'm going to wait until it dries out. Freakin rain all the time here this time if year! It's using a M2C Typhon lightened speed chassis and Typhon arms with Senton 6s towers and shocks. It's running 2000cst oil in the shocks with stiffer springs. Just can't remember what springs I used. :LOL: Then of course adjusted the ride height with the dropp screws. When I go offroad I raise the car a tad and soften the shocks. The diffs are stock Typhon with 50k front, 200k center and 30k rear. Just a basic bash setup. Delta has the Audi S4 I believe. Not sure on the Group B car. The Group B Audi Quattro S1 would be SICK in a 1/8 shell! That was my original plans but couldn't find that in a 1/8 size. Such a fun build! Enjoy yours and look forward to seeing it finished! :cool: 🤘

Yeah I did this vid more than a year ago I believe. I still have it yes!! :love: I've been getting the itch to get her back out but I'm going to wait until it dries out. Freakin rain all the time here this time if year! It's using a M2C Typhon lightened speed chassis and Typhon arms with Senton 6s towers and shocks. It's running 2000cst oil in the shocks with stiffer springs. Just can't remember what springs I used. :LOL: Then of course adjusted the ride height with the dropp screws. When I go offroad I raise the car a tad and soften the shocks. The diffs are stock Typhon with 50k front, 200k center and 30k rear. Just a basic bash setup. Delta has the Audi S4 I believe. Not sure on the Group B car. The Group B Audi Quattro S1 would be SICK in a 1/8 shell! That was my original plans but couldn't find that in a 1/8 size. Such a fun build! Enjoy yours and look forward to seeing it finished! :cool: 🤘
Awesome!! I’ve got the typhon shocks on her w 2k. The senton ones are a lil too soft and short imo. Gonna run the new ICONS from proline w her when she’s ready! U ever try locking the center diff of these for bashing? I love it! I pack the diffs equally or 100/125 and it’s a hovercraft!
Ima find that S1 bod for us!! Love ur vids and footage broski!! My fav YT basher by far! Love the info and show and tell!! U got me back into RC’s after a decade off and inspired some of my builds! Speaking of my builds did you see my 1/7 notorious!? I gave u shout out in one of my “sent” vids lol.
Can’t wait to see that rally senton this summer!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back