Ramp Building

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought countersunk screws would be enough on mine, but these psychos from Michigan tore four of them out ?? so now I am using 10-24 x 2” bolts with fender washers and nylon locking nuts on the backside. ??????

Attachments

• werner sline ramps 04.jpg
    werner sline ramps 04.jpg
    537.6 KB · Views: 56
Put 3/4” ply woods on the side. A bunch more screws and I think it’s good to go. I’m getting a feel for it.
If you’re worried about weight, you can cut some large holes in the side panels to add lightness. Use a large hole saw. Circles will not reduce the strength much. But it can lighten quite a bit.

It’s pretty light. I can handle it by myself. It’s all 1/4”‘s so it’s not too bad. I will definitely remember the tip!

Put 3/4” ply woods on the side. A bunch more screws and I think it’s good to go. I’m getting a feel for it.
What! no backflips?! ?

Loved the fence post ringer! That’s one of my signature moves... ?

What! no backflips?! ?

Loved the fence post ringer! That’s one of my signature moves... ?
I started hitting the backflips after my camera woman went inside. Kraton is pretty agile in the air.
I started hitting the backflips after my camera woman went inside. Kraton is pretty agile in the air.
Oh and I hit the fence all the time. That stupid fence is not secured at the bottom. Your wheels will go under it and get stuck. Pisses me off haha.

Oh and I hit the fence all the time. That stupid fence is not secured at the bottom. Your wheels will go under it and get stuck. Pisses me off haha.
Your supposed to send it over the fence????

I would go cornet to corner and get more run up. Also those trees are begging for a kiss ?
Those trees have been kissed a lot over the years. Many broken parts from tree hugs. They mark my figure 8 in the back yard. The ramp is for my Moms pasture and for the park. I don’t have the room for an adequate send. I’m a tree hugger, and kisser haha.

Gonna be sending the mail this weekend!
Looks like you may need a longer flatter approach to your ramp. If it’s any thing like mine it’s gonna be brutal

Attachments

• 4D3B28C6-27A0-4840-A28D-71749665DB7D.jpeg
    4D3B28C6-27A0-4840-A28D-71749665DB7D.jpeg
    373.2 KB · Views: 51
Looks like you may need a longer flatter approach to your ramp. If it’s any thing like mine it’s gonna be brutal
Looks about like mine. I’ve had a blast with mine as have others that have tried it. Seems like the Michigan Sunday Funday guys like it. ??

Cutting the side supports 150mm longer than the lip helps with stability. Won’t make too much of a difference with the RC cars (depending on how hard you hit it) but if you decide to hit the ramp with push bikes, it’ll stop it from tipping over?

BA412CD7-0EFD-4F62-A995-FCBB478C7D34.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back