Ramp on sale on banggood

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRC

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
In case you're interested, banggood has this ramp on sale for $109. I haven't received mine yet, so I can't provide a review. Yes, if you already have the tools, you can make one for much less. If you don't have the tools, you'll probably end up paying more to make one, and you'll have to do the work. I've checked online before and ramps like this usually go for alot more, I hope it works well.
https://usa.banggood.com/Racing-Hig...p-1368684.html?rmmds=myorder&cur_warehouse=CN

Isn't that the normal price? I see people mentioning in the reviews they got it for $90 when it went on sale.

I was thinking that too. It's that permanent type of sale. Better buy it now cause the sale could end, but it won't.

Isn't that the normal price? I see people mentioning in the reviews they got it for $90 when it went on sale.
Maybe they used the $20 new user coupon? That's what I noticed. I didn't try using the coupon though ?

What is the top made of?

Well maybe they got me with the "sale", we'll see how it does. Where did you find a review? I can't seem to find any.
I've been considering this one. Not as large as the one from banggood but that would make it easier for me to take it places.

https://tboneracing.net/collections...i-ramp-the-portable-rc-jump-built-for-bashers
16" is not even close to wide enough. I don't even think many Arrma's will fit on it. Even if they do, there's going to be ZERO room for error. It is impossible to be that precise, you'll be missing the ramp or going off the side every time, unless you get 2. And it's $99. I'm using a cardboard ramp right now, it's a little over 2 feet wide. It works, but it's still not enough. I have to roll up fairly slowly and accelerate once I'm straight and close.
*Update: tbone has 24" and 34.5" ramps now

Last edited:
Well maybe they got me with the "sale", we'll see how it does. Where did you find a review? I can't seem to find any.

16" is not even close to wide enough. I don't even think many Arrma's will fit on it. Even if they do, there's going to be ZERO room for error. It is impossible to be that precise, you'll be missing the ramp or going off the side every time, unless you get 2. I'm using a cardboard ramp right now, it's a little over 2 feet long. It works, but it's still not really enough. I have to roll up fairly slowly and accelerate once I'm straight and close.
There are reviews on the bottom of every Banggood item. And even a q and a section.
Screenshot_20200615-174353_Banggood.jpg

The width has me concerned. My self built wood ramp is 2ft wide and it can be challenging to hit it with speed. I'm curious to see how the banggood ramp works for you. Last time I ordered something direct from China, it took about 1.5 months (received it 2 days ago). Used to be 15 days from that vendor. So I'm not looking to order something from there for a while.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back