Ramps?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just doing basic jumps, probably 10ft high. No flips..... Yet. Just having fun getting her airborne.
Yeah I was trying to be nice. Then I was hitting it full throttle? Send it! Big air, backflips, and some doubles. Haven’t mastered the front flip.

Last edited:
Yeah I was trying to nice. Then I was hitting it full throttle? Send it! Big air, backflips, and some doubles. Haven’t mastered the front flip.
Yeah.... Going nice doesn't last long! Did a front flip first, they are usually a bit squirrelly though. Haven't done a successful double though.....I sure do like to look up though!

Good play! Landing flat is huge. I probably pushed too quick, but it's fun. I probably should slow down a little bit though. Break less parts less often!
I was worried at first about breaking stuff. It’s going to happen, luckily parts are pretty reasonable and available. It’s definitely a blast!

I just made a 1/4 pipe ramp with a 6 foot radius . It’s 8 feet wide . I can launch over my single story house with it . Look up skateboard or bmx 1/4 pipe and if you build that way it will last forever . Took about 200$ in materials
Video is required here ???

I just picked up the cheapest piece of plywood ($13) at the local home improvement store, I think it's 1/4 inch, used some scrap 2x4s and slapped this together. I let the kids paint it with some leftover paint and figure it will help protect it from the rain.

Attachments

• VID_20200324_165107~2_exported_895_1587221047939.jpg
    VID_20200324_165107~2_exported_895_1587221047939.jpg
    361 KB · Views: 71
I'm either going to buy a pre-made ramp or build one. I've seen some DIY ramps,but some of them are years old. Wanted to see if anybody had a newer design they want to give details,instructions,etc. Not worried about portability since I can throw it in the shed when not in use. Will be used for the Kraton 6s. Thanks
You can make one for under $50.00 bucks! Its pretty easy ya just got to get the right and left transactions cut at the proper angle and what i USED is a 4ft metal steel rod that real thin that you can bend to trace out that angle you want on your transactions. If I was to buy one I would go with the #TboneRacing 24'' wide x 17'' tall since I AM not trying to launch my rig to the moon like #RCDUDE81 and #RichDuperbash
https://tboneracing.net/products/tbr-mini-launch-ramp?variant=31389538091119

I'm either going to buy a pre-made ramp or build one. I've seen some DIY ramps,but some of them are years old. Wanted to see if anybody had a newer design they want to give details,instructions,etc. Not worried about portability since I can throw it in the shed when not in use. Will be used for the Kraton 6s. Thanks
https://www.skatehut.co.uk/brands/nitro-circus/nitro-circus-full-size-launch-ramp.htm
I broke both of mine jumping in the backyard on Easter?‍♂️ Parts are on the way!

I have ramps multiple ramps lol to big to fit in my car unfortunately lol.
I guess I should make one that fits then ?
I need to load mine in my pickup when this virus lock-down is over and take it to one of my local parks. I'm going to kill my grass!:p

I have ramps multiple ramps lol to big to fit in my car unfortunately lol.
I guess I should make one that fits then ?
You need one on a trailer! ?

D8FCBC05-FE43-4541-B3D8-4E9D4C115FB9.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back