Ran into hostile person at the park while running my rigs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope she's okay. As soon as I sight a child I pack it in immediately, they're too unpredictable and it's not worth the risk.

It's important to be responsible otherwise people will loathe us and it won't be long before RC is banned from certain spots. It's already headed that way where I live, council prohibits RC vehicles in most parks and BMX tracks.

The kid was fine, no worse off than if she'd tripped in the playground. I felt horrible at the moment, but the scene played out like the all to familiar encounter when a dog owner has their pet off their leash when the animal starts chasing your RC, and the owner gets furious with you for it. In other words, I was there doing my thing first, in the back forty of an 11-acre grassy park, and somebody's kid was off their leash. I mean, yeah, I have the responsibility to watch out, and if I were driving my 1:1 on the road past the park and a kid jumped out into the road in front of me and was struck, that would be my fault. But I was there doing my thing first, occupying a 50-foot circle of space in a huge park, and this herd of heifers had the gall to walk straight through my space while I was bashing my toy car. If it were instead a game of football being played in that space, I doubt they would have walked around that scene either. That's what earns my indignation. The blame in this situation is shared.

And we definitely have a problem today of man-hating-women who absolutely will let a child walk right into where anything male is driving. The shocking part is that these women will actually willingly risk their child getting hurt. Plain toxic behaviour. This is just a plain fact. It has become a real social factor one has to deal with one way or another. It also seems to me there is a very clear line between the women who are man-haters and those who are not. Simply oberservation.

One woman in my neighbourhood started making fun of me and my son driving rc cars. That is toxic feminity in action. Seriously, any woman should be happy when she sees a father having fun with his kids. So I said" Well, that is the problem, women have unlearned how to play." That shut her up right away and was the appropriate thing to say. And her husband, who was right there, he knew what I was talking about. Why didn't he just tell her to be polite?

Does she expect me to "Smile and wave" like the penguins in Madagaskar? Well, that one works too at times. :unsure:

Last edited:
And we definitely have a problem today of man-hating-women who absolutely will let a child walk right into where anything male is driving. The shocking part is that these women will actually willingly risk their child getting hurt. Plain toxic behaviour. This is just a plain fact. It has become a real social factor one has to deal with one way or another. It also seems to me there is a very clear line between the women who are man-haters and those who are not. Simply oberservation.

One woman in my neighbourhood started making fun of me and my son driving rc cars. That is toxic feminity in action. Seriously, any woman should be happy when she sees a father having fun with his kids. So I said" Well, that is the problem, women have unlearned how to play." That shut her up right away and was the appropriate thing to say. And her husband, who was right there, he knew what I was talking about. Why didn't he just tell her to be polite?

Does she expect me to "Smile and wave" like the penguins in Madagaskar? Well, that one works too at times. :unsure:
Maybe with one finger 🤷‍♂️

I say all the time. It's more like a handful of times. Let's just say the people around me don't like my nitro cars. I respect them as I have to live with them in a sense so I save those for parking lots. But yes I run into Karen's from time to time and explain to them either if thier kid wants to play with it I will need a $1000 deposit and or I am to myself and gladly get out of the way if the zombies come out. It's usually not a big deal. I play nice till they walk away and get back to it.
Lmao. I had the exact same situation a few times. Kids will cry and mommy(always a woman) will come and ask. I deny again and it becomes something along the lines of me "rubbing faces in it" and deliberately trying to cause trouble.
Sorry. These things are dangerous in the wrong hands. My own son(11) had only driven my 8s ONCE and that was because nobody was around and lot was empty.
The worst one was when a kid actually tried to take my Senton 3s from a townhouse I was renovating. Mom assumed things left behind by previous tenant(she was the next one) were hers by default. Explained it was my own rc brought from home to work on during lunch. Then informed her everything that was left in the townhouse by law had to be held 30 days after tenant vacated and then DISPOSED. Yep, as in illegal to keep any of it.

I recently went through a similar thing.
It all started when I finally fixed my Kraton for the 7th time. I tested it's speed my going to the road (it's the main road that connects 2 big cities together so it was wide enough. I was at the top of a decent hill when some idiot was going up the hill too. So I smartly waited for them to swerve into the ditch when they didn't I swerved into a byciclist and demanded that they pay for the repairs.
Moral of the story... people need to watch what they're doing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Name bouncing Trug man?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back