Ran into hostile person at the park while running my rigs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
57sxy3.jpg

U must live where I work. Today was a black drunk guy "singng" a Capella top of his lugs 80s rock love ballads off of the walking bridge. The harmonica guy is actually pretty good. And the no legged guitar vet really kicks @$$!

UPDATE: yesterdays entertainment was a bag pipe band. I don't even know if that's a thing
UPDATE: yesterdays entertainment was a bag pipe band. I don't even know if that's a thing

Today

Today

Attachments

• 20210430_215929.jpg
    20210430_215929.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 48
I had a "Karen" have a go at me once, i was down the beach jumping my nitro Revo over the dunes, she told me i had landed too close to her dog. It was about 20ft away and a very noisy engine.

She started shouting "boys and their toys" and telling me i shouldn't be on the beach.

I lost my cool instantly and told her husband who was with her to control his wife or he's going to get hurt. He reacted with fear and dragged her away.

As she was dragged away by her cowardly husband i reminded her that i was allowed to be there and that it s dogs who weren't allowed on the beach so she was the one at fault, i rudely shouted that and then followed it up with a " go f"@Ā£ yourselves".

I hate karens.

Then there is those moms that want us to give their little hellspawn kids the controller.
Ya I am 15 and I have younger bro's but the first time thay drove I had it on 2s trainer mode. I have what more in experience people do it without restrictions by giving them a briefing first be very careful on the throttle And I only have a slash I would never hand over a 4, 6, or a 8s truck to anybody without at least an hour of driving of experience.

Alright kids I cleaned this crap up and I don't want to have to do it again.

@Buffalo Man any more comments like that and you can just see yourself out.

Ya I am 15 and I have younger bro's but the first time thay drove I had it on 2s trainer mode. I have what more in experience people do it without restrictions by giving them a briefing first be very careful on the throttle And I only have a slash I would never hand over a 4, 6, or a 8s truck to anybody without at least an hour of driving of experience.
I myself, as a 15 y/o, even used tr mode 2s for months before full speed

Alright kids I cleaned this crap up and I don't want to have to do it again.

@Buffalo Man any more comments like that and you can just see yourself out.
Hehe. It brings the emotions out but yeah, no need to use that language. I actually never use harsh language when dealing with unhappy people like Mr angry at the park. I did say a bad word, but I was referring to myself on the video šŸ¤£. It just makes it worse when you go down to their level. That's just me. Lots of people have told me that I should have cursed back at him, but that would not make it right or better? That's how I look at these situations.

Once a kid came up to me while I was driving and had concerns about the micro particle pollution from the abrasion RC car wheels. The kid was about 10 years old and was friendly. He was really concerned. Well, that boy needed some encouragement...

I then told him he should not worry so much what teachers say. Our plastic bags are burned and used for heating or are recycled and don't end up in some turtles stomach somewhere in the sea. Then I told him to do research about the ice in the Antarctica. It's not just melting. The sea ice has been increasing for many years and the land ice is decreasing in the Antarctica. And nobody really knows what that means or what the implications are. But everybody gives his own spin on the story. Told him to start questioning more stuff in life. I simply could not think of anything more useful in that moment to get that "feel bad because you exist" out of that kid.

That was weird...

The sad part was the boy actually was interested in the car but already had a bad conscience that it would harm the environment. The dad walked up after a while, listened and then seemed a bit embarrassed and they left. Who plants that into a kid's brain? What's next - use less toilet paper??

Last edited:
Once a kid came up to me while I was driving and had concerns about the micro particle pollution from the abrasion RC car wheels. The kid was about 10 years old and was friendly. He was really concerned. Well, that boy needed some encouragement...

I then told him he should not worry so much what teachers say. Our plastic bags are burned and used for heating or are recycled and don't end up in some turtles stomach somewhere in the sea. Then I told him to do research about the ice in the Antarctica. It's not just melting. The sea ice has been increasing for many years and the land ice is decreasing in the Antarctica. And nobody really knows what that means or what the implications are. But everybody gives his own spin on the story. Told him to start questioning more stuff in life. I simply could not think of anything more useful in that moment to get that "feel bad because you exist" out of that kid.

That was weird...

The sad part was the boy actually was interested in the car but already had a bad conscience that it would harm the environment. The dad walked up after a while, listened and then seemed a bit embarrassed and they left. Who plants that into a kid's brain? What's next - use less toilet paper?? For more environment friendly skid marks...
Wait so this kid thought the dust created by the tires being worn down would cause pollution?
Confused What Is It GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Scale and proportion, scale and proportion... The kid wasn't wrong, microscopic crumbs of butyl and graphite do end up in the ocean, but consider the source. He should ask dad next time he's driven to t-ball practice if that trip made more tire dust than your toy car's tires will before they end up in the bin.

Scale and proportion, scale and proportion... The kid wasn't wrong, microscopic crumbs of butyl and graphite do end up in the ocean, but consider the source. He should ask dad next time he's driven to t-ball practice if that trip made more tire dust than your toy car's tires will before they end up in the bin.
The amount is so miniscule there probably isn't even a way to measure it.

Some angry guy at the park was trying to kick me out saying that I was throwing dust into people's faces. As the people were leaving, I told him : "well let's ask them if they are leaving for that reason". I did and their answer was no. I even gave them a show after that. Angry guy got in his truck and drove away. I stayed calm and argued with respect. Unlike Mr angry guy. How can you try to kick someone out of a public park???. Some people just don't enjoy life ā˜¹ļøšŸ™„. Has anyone experienced something similar while playing with your rigs? I even kept playing after Mr grouch left. I got it on video too. Very awkward situation. Actually I was playing while he was over there talking trash šŸ˜‚.
Man I haven't, but I'm just waiting for it. Most come up and are intrigued. In Florida, most parks have cops that live there for free, just for presence. I fly planes too, and had a game warden stop me. The cop living in there, saw him, walked over to us and told him not to mess with me. Thought that was pretty awesome, but that's the closest I've come. I know I'm living on borrowed time though. Keep bashing bro, we can't help it if there life is that pathetic.

Man I haven't, but I'm just waiting for it. Most come up and are intrigued. In Florida, most parks have cops that live there for free, just for presence. I fly planes too, and had a game warden stop me. The cop living in there, saw him, walked over to us and told him not to mess with me. Thought that was pretty awesome, but that's the closest I've come. I know I'm living on borrowed time though. Keep bashing bro, we can't help it if there life is that pathetic.
Thatā€™s awesome. Keep bashing in that spot and the law will protect YOU! I love it..

Some angry guy at the park was trying to kick me out saying that I was throwing dust into people's faces. As the people were leaving, I told him : "well let's ask them if they are leaving for that reason". I did and their answer was no. I even gave them a show after that. Angry guy got in his truck and drove away. I stayed calm and argued with respect. Unlike Mr angry guy. How can you try to kick someone out of a public park???. Some people just don't enjoy life ā˜¹ļøšŸ™„. Has anyone experienced something similar while playing with your rigs? I even kept playing after Mr grouch left. I got it on video too. Very awkward situation. Actually I was playing while he was over there talking trash šŸ˜‚.
Never argue with them, I just ignore them. Just makes them madder and leave me alone faster if I don't acknowledge them.

Never argue with them, I just ignore them. Just makes them madder and leave me alone faster if I don't acknowledge them.
Trust me I don't like arguing with air heads that act like they hate their lives, but sometimes you have to engage them. Now, if you can't keep your cool and know that you are going to go off on them, forget about it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back