Ran into hostile person at the park while running my rigs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trust me I don't like arguing with air heads that act like they hate their lives, but sometimes you have to engage them. Now, if you can't keep your cool and know that you are going to go off on them, forget about it.
New York No GIF by Talk Stoop
Forget about it! Haha 😎

15 pound fully modded kraton at 70mph makes Karen run real fast..... In my city no cops would show for a call cuz I guy was playing with his toy car they are too busy peeling the latest od "victim" off the ground or the stabbing down the street. I've raced a cpl cops before that was fun. Had some crazy lady yell at me at city hall while it was closed during the pandemic, I was jumping it off the stairs. She tried to grabb it so I just rammed it in to her legs and said that was a warning. 2500 bucks of stuff and she try's to grab it...not happenen crazy lady. Mostly now I just argue with crazy covid nuts and their ideas of what is essential or not.

15 pound fully modded kraton at 70mph makes Karen run real fast..... In my city no cops would show for a call cuz I guy was playing with his toy car they are too busy peeling the latest od "victim" off the ground or the stabbing down the street. I've raced a cpl cops before that was fun. Had some crazy lady yell at me at city hall while it was closed during the pandemic, I was jumping it off the stairs. She tried to grabb it so I just rammed it in to her legs and said that was a warning. 2500 bucks of stuff and she try's to grab it...not happenen crazy lady. Mostly now I just argue with crazy covid nuts and their ideas of what is essential or not.
Bwhhhaaaaaaaaa😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣👍

Once a kid came up to me while I was driving and had concerns about the micro particle pollution from the abrasion RC car wheels. The kid was about 10 years old and was friendly. He was really concerned. Well, that boy needed some encouragement...

I then told him he should not worry so much what teachers say. Our plastic bags are burned and used for heating or are recycled and don't end up in some turtles stomach somewhere in the sea. Then I told him to do research about the ice in the Antarctica. It's not just melting. The sea ice has been increasing for many years and the land ice is decreasing in the Antarctica. And nobody really knows what that means or what the implications are. But everybody gives his own spin on the story. Told him to start questioning more stuff in life. I simply could not think of anything more useful in that moment to get that "feel bad because you exist" out of that kid.

That was weird...

The sad part was the boy actually was interested in the car but already had a bad conscience that it would harm the environment. The dad walked up after a while, listened and then seemed a bit embarrassed and they left. Who plants that into a kid's brain? What's next - use less toilet paper??

Truth be told, the kid is actually partially right. Ever see a blue groove or a black groove on a track? There is a reason I'd replace my tires before the main, there is a rubber god just like there is a pen god. Where does it all go?:unsure::p:ROFLMAO: now I'm splitting hairs, party on Wayne!

What state is this? I live in Texas. San Antonio and the park police have never told anything. I've even jumped trucks over me and my son while they watch 😂. Actually I was looking at one of my videos from 4 months ago were I encountered Mr angry yesterday (same exact location) and there were 2 park police patrols in the background of my video. And what did they say to me? NOTHING. Oh the irony.

At least some good data came out of the run. I kept driving even while he was running his mouth. I kept running my RC. 🤣👍
Nice! I am in San Antonio as well, north of Stone Oak. Got any good spots around here where you run your cars?

Nice! I am in San Antonio as well, north of Stone Oak. Got any good spots around here where you run your cars?
Yeah Tom Slick Park where I ran into air head. Go during the week. There's a big field, you can park your vehicle and there it is. Grass towards the left and lots of dirt in front of you. I've gone during the weekend and walked where there's less people. But parking can be an issue. And morons 🤣
Tom Slick Park
(210) 207-7275
https://maps.app.goo.gl/kRYos2z8ZXxig88P9

Yeah Tom Slick Park where I ran into air head. Go during the week. There's a big field, you can park your vehicle and there it is. Grass towards the left and lots of dirt in front of you. I've gone during the weekend and walked where there's less people. But parking can be an issue. And morons 🤣
Tom Slick Park
(210) 207-7275
https://maps.app.goo.gl/kRYos2z8ZXxig88P9
I think you told me that before, might’ve gotten a response from you when I first joined the forum. I’m gonna check it out sometime. Thanks!!

sounds ruff where you live :oops:

sounds ruff where you live :oops:
Thunder Bay Ontario Canada. Murda capital of canada for like 8 years running now I think. Junkies (zombies) everywhere and non stop Od's, stabbings, assaults, and BnE's. If you sit in front of city hall for more than a cpl hrs you will likely see a stabbing or fight. Our main bus terminal is city hal and they all just hang out there and do their needles right out in the open, smoke meth out of bongs and crack from their pipes all while the cops drive right past and do nothing. We have purple pink and blue down here now too from the ganagstas from toronto so these zombies get all juiced up on fentynal and do the funky chicken dance hooting and hallering up and down the street. There is one guy that always is ripped off that stuff and walks around flayling up and down the street with his pants around his ankles. We have it on video lmao.

Sounds like the scene in front of my house... I live between the shelter and the park, both on my street, so... traffic. Zombies (junkies), Vampires (thieves), Ghosts (homeless), and Werewolves (shithouse crazies) wander the streets and camp in the bushes. And behind the street scene, I think living in my downtown neighborhood is really nice!

Thunder Bay Ontario Canada. Murda capital of canada for like 8 years running now I think. Junkies (zombies) everywhere and non stop Od's, stabbings, assaults, and BnE's. If you sit in front of city hall for more than a cpl hrs you will likely see a stabbing or fight. Our main bus terminal is city hal and they all just hang out there and do their needles right out in the open, smoke meth out of bongs and crack from their pipes all while the cops drive right past and do nothing. We have purple pink and blue down here now too from the ganagstas from toronto so these zombies get all juiced up on fentynal and do the funky chicken dance hooting and hallering up and down the street. There is one guy that always is ripped off that stuff and walks around flayling up and down the street with his pants around his ankles. We have it on video lmao.
Damn. Sounds like Camden NJ. I bounty hunted up there. U always know when the good dope is back in town. Od's and zombies and other worldly entertainment.

We have a military base (now used as shelter for asylum seekers) across the street from billionaire homes

We have a military base (now used as shelter for asylum seekers) across the street from billionaire homes
I'd be pissed. Pay all that money to live in a nice quiet place then they stick that across the street. People never think when they do programs and places like that. They put a drug rehab place across the street from not only a school but next to one of the worst and most drug filled neighborhoods in the city. Come get off drugs while you watch people do drugs out your window.....

We also used to have a wood cutting company in the middle of the city in an old castle-ish building.
Screenshot_2021-05-02-23-05-08-011_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg

You can only see it of you look very closely, as it's covered in trees

Houston TX alot the same way block on the left. Gated mutimillion 💵 like 5%ers. Top of top. Then u can look right and a hookers doing work and homeboys on the corner. 2 blocks away is a line of ppl 5 blocks long. Methadone clinic.
I hate hearing the bad things about Canada. Ive always wanted to move there. Y? My own fantastical idea of what I hope it is. No 100°+ days. Less ppl. Snow more often without shutting down the city. Cool accents. Medical 🌿. Oil fields to work. Lmao oops sorry kinda digressed from RC

Last edited:
Houston TX alot the same way block on the left. Gated mutimillion 💵 like 5%ers. Top of top. Then u can look right and a hookers doing work and homeboys on the corner. 2 blocks away is a line of ppl 5 blocks long. Methadone clinic.
I hate hearing the bad things about Canada. Ive always wanted to move there. Y? My own fantastical idea of what I hope it is. No 100°+ days. Less ppl. Snow more often without shutting down the city. Cool accents. Medical 🌿. Oil fields to work. Lmao oops sorry kinda digressed from RC
Lockdowns, no guns, no vaccines and a prime minister with his head firmly up his rear...yeah canada rocks!

I think you told me that before, might’ve gotten a response from you when I first joined the forum. I’m gonna check it out sometime. Thanks!!
This school has a huge parking lot and a small area of grass. It's next to NISD swim center that has a huge parking lot too. Nobody there in the day on the weekends :
Katherine Stinson Middle School
(210) 397-3600
https://maps.app.goo.gl/dB44PDPkZTfwbekk7

I did this whole video there :

Well, gollee, it was just a matter of time. My little bash sesh at my local park (the city's largest and most budgeted) turned dramatic today. I was just running back and forth through a bowl that is like a little micro amphitheater with a concrete pad in the middle and grassy slopes all around. The slopes are fun to jump off of down into the bowl, and I can launch pretty good on the transitions coming out of it. I'm used to kids stopping to watch, but today, as I was running the vehicle nearly straight at me, I popped out of the bowl and did a back flip. As the Kraton landed to my side and into runout, a little girl of 3-4 years had just crept up behind me. The Kraton took her out just under the kneecaps, knocking her into the air like a freight train. I didn't hit her hard enough to knock her shoes off, but it was bad. Her aunt and cousins were all there, and these were some angry people. Collectively, the group weighed in the tons, I'm talking Missouri fat. The kid is crying, I'm apologizing, and the girl's mother is pounding her way across the grass like a charging hippo. Well, a very slow, very encumbered hippo, whose plentiful chins were flapping like packs of sausages against her chest. This family of water-dwelling mammals, who no doubt arrived strapped onto a flatbed trailer, were blaming me. They were talking about "getting dad" but they were all too out of breath to walk back and load him onto his electric scooter to come get me. I was certain he would be packing a .45 in one of his sack-like skin folds, and right then I decided to just pack it up. My batteries were down to 3.8 volts anyway. So I went across the street for two scoops of Italian gelatto and walked home just as "Raining Blood" came on my headphones to put a bounce in my step.

Reads funny but it's a serious matter.
Yes, it's your responsibility to make sure that you know where it's going and whats in it's path, definetly not the 3 year olds responsibility.
Just imagine you would have broken her leg or worse. Glad it went fairly well.
With that attitude it's a disaster is in the making. Just my opinion.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back