Random Crap(SFW)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warning not safe for work.
Stone Mountain has some of the funniest gaming videos ever. He does a Division one that had me pissing my pants. His old Battlefield ones are great too.

Description of some XT60 connectors on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Amass-Bullet...0&qid=1562816908&s=gateway&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1

• High Quality-Amass XT60H Connectors,upgraded of XT60 connectors, with the housings could make the wire aviod exposing outside, which aviod the power hurt humans. Besides,with fireproFire Resintance -The XT60H (or compatible with xt60 connector) ensures a solid high-amp connection, perfect for applications up to and beyond 65A constant, the fire resistance reach to UL94V-0. It is not easy to burn after fire, and when far away from the fire, it will stop burning, also making the welding more safe.
  • Housings -Very useful for avoiding exposing the wire outside,also make the xt60h (xt60) connectors have good apperance.
  • Durable Material-With gold plating material and Good conductivity, low resistance, low energy conduction loss ,you could use it many times, reach to 1000 times.
  • Wide Application-XT-60 Connector for RC Lipo Batteries and ESC of RC Drones, Airplanes, Cars, Vehicles.

Description of some XT60 connectors on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Amass-Bullet...0&qid=1562816908&s=gateway&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1

• High Quality-Amass XT60H Connectors,upgraded of XT60 connectors, with the housings could make the wire aviod exposing outside, which aviod the power hurt humans. Besides,with fireproFire Resintance -The XT60H (or compatible with xt60 connector) ensures a solid high-amp connection, perfect for applications up to and beyond 65A constant, the fire resistance reach to UL94V-0. It is not easy to burn after fire, and when far away from the fire, it will stop burning, also making the welding more safe.
  • Housings -Very useful for avoiding exposing the wire outside,also make the xt60h (xt60) connectors have good apperance.
  • Durable Material-With gold plating material and Good conductivity, low resistance, low energy conduction loss ,you could use it many times, reach to 1000 times.
  • Wide Application-XT-60 Connector for RC Lipo Batteries and ESC of RC Drones, Airplanes, Cars, Vehicles.
HAHAHAHA wow!

"It is not easy to burn after fire" - True
" When far away from the fire, it will stop burning" - True
"making the welding more safe" - Who was doing welding while things are on fire?

-Liberty

HAHAHAHA wow!

"It is not easy to burn after fire" - True
" When far away from the fire, it will stop burning" - True
"making the welding more safe" - Who was doing welding while things are on fire?

-Liberty
It may be a horrible translation, but it is still easier to read and understand than the people that don't use any punctuation on this forum. I normally just stop reading after one "sentence." Because if they can't take the time to add periods and commas, I'm not going to take the time to read what they have to say or try to help them.

My favorite part though was "which aviod the power hurt humans."

The worst thing is that is from Amass, they are the name brand battery connectors, ie if your XT90s don't say Amass they are knockoffs.

The worst thing is that is from Amass, they are the name brand battery connectors, ie if your XT90s don't say Amass they are knockoffs.
I bought two different sets of Amass XT90s from Amazon and the fonts are a hint different and the XT90 text is smaller on one. Also, both of them are slightly different than the XT90s that came with my Arrmas. So I am guessing that even the ones from Amazon that say Amass on them are knockoffs. They all go together nice, solder nice and don't get hot so I'm not too worried about the knockoffs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back