Rate or hate my daily driver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigrayzrc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
89 f250 4x4 351w c6 automatic. She's had a new paint job and restoration since early October. Has a full dual exhaust, edelbrock avs2 carb, edelbrock intake and headers. Also bigger valves and a tumper cam.
20221201_172322.jpg

Really nice looking resto, but to be perfectly honest I'm not a fan of the color combo 🤷‍♂️ Personally I think either color by itself would look primo
Yea I was wanting to do black and red but orange and red is definitely not a combo you see often and it catches people's attention. Paint probably isn't going to last long anyways with the way I send it off roading not to mention it's just an old farm truck work truck.

Not gonna rate or hate but you drive what you like and what you can afford. Not everyone can have a GT40 or Z06. ✌
Yea my dream car is a 2018 mustang gt350 wich goes for anywhere from 45k to 65k depending on modifications so I better get saving up. I'd say in my truck so far I got about 5800 in it but I can probably sell it for about 8k.

Yea my dream car is a 2018 mustang gt350 wich goes for anywhere from 45k to 65k depending on modifications so I better get saving up. I'd say in my truck so far I got about 5800 in it but I can probably sell it for about 8k.
I'd rather have a Shelby Super Snake but that's just me.

I'd rather have a Shelby Super Snake but that's just me.
Yea that highest hp one I think. The 350 is the perfect balance of power and traction and they don't go for as crazy of a price as the 500.

Yea that highest hp one I think. The 350 is the perfect balance of power and traction and they don't go for as crazy of a price as the 500.
Yeah the Super Snake is stupid expensive but that supercharger whine makes me wet my panties. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah the Super Snake is stupid expensive but that supercharger whine makes me wet my panties. :ROFLMAO:
Yea can't beat it. If I did get a 350 it's still the 5.2 voodoo so I can just put the supercharger right on it that the 500 has but that supercharger alone is like 4k I think lol.

Yea can't beat it. If I did get a 350 it's still the 5.2 voodoo so I can just put the supercharger right on it that the 500 has but that supercharger alone is like 4k I think lol.
Yeah I don't even know I never really looked into it. I had a car with a supercharger 8 years ago I miss that car as it had one thing that I think every single car should have, a heads up display.

Yeah I don't even know I never really looked into it. I had a car with a supercharger 8 years ago I miss that car as it had one thing that I think every single car should have, a heads up display.
What car was it?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back