Rate or hate my daily driver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What car was it?
2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP, had every option but the auto climate control.

Here's a picture of it :ROFLMAO:

1669952243934.png

89 f250 4x4 351w c6 automatic. She's had a new paint job and restoration since early October. Has a full dual exhaust, edelbrock avs2 carb, edelbrock intake and headers. Also bigger valves and a tumper cam.View attachment 259700
One of the cleanest '89 Fords I've seen. Very nice.
2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP, had every option but the auto climate control.

Here's a picture of it :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 259798
Good ol' W body! Had the Buick version and it was one of the nicest cars I've driven. Great for night cruising.

Good ol' W body! Had the Buick version and it was one of the nicest cars I've driven. Great for night cruising.
Yea in my opinion they are one of the ugliest years of ford trucks and I made it my goal to change that

Yea in my opinion they are one of the ugliest years of ford trucks and I made it my goal to change that
I was going to say that earlier. I liked the late 70s body style the best.

Regal or the Century?

Regal GS. Transmission went and the shop I went to wouldn't fix it. Claimed they "couldn't find the issue". Was incredibly fun while I had it though.
The 4t65e-hd was made of glass such a pos for a tranny.

IMG_0168.jpeg

This was my Mini R50. I did it up in Paddy Hopkirk livery. I had a ball with this car, and nothing I’ve ever had put more of a smile on the faces of passing motorists. This car gets my vote hands down for the most fun I’ve ever had with the least amount of horsepower.

89 f250 4x4 351w c6 automatic. She's had a new paint job and restoration since early October. Has a full dual exhaust, edelbrock avs2 carb, edelbrock intake and headers. Also bigger valves and a tumper cam.View attachment 259700
That truck is a better truck than all the newer $70k plus garbage. I mean it. Beautiful

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back