Raz Perfect Pass and Castle B-Link

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Notorious
I just picked up a perfect pass and I'm trying to figure out how to run that and a castle B-Link module. I think maybe a splitter to the esc, but I'm not sure if that will short anything or confuse it with 2 different inputs. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

You should just wire it in line.

esc<——>pp<——>blink<——>reciever
Follow raz on YouTube or Facebook and ask him he’s pretty good at responding to questions
It didn’t seem to bind correctly. I’m going to switch PP to channel 2 directly instead of going through b-link plug the b-link into another spot on the transmitter and esc wire to b-link perhaps. I believe he uses one of the castle connect in his speed run tutorial videos, so I’m pretty sure it’s possible to make b-link work with it.

Make sure to follow his videos on pp install. There’s a bunch of steps to do. I have one for my limitless gt build I haven’t installed yet. I’ve been slow in my Hobbying cause I got a new puppy in September and he’s absolutely the love of my life..
9B33AE59-38C4-4232-8824-18074FAE1C96.jpeg
27B4DFB2-6DFB-4AC1-B364-F52F78BBF1E2.jpeg

He’s a purebred Golden Retriever 😍

Make sure to follow his videos on pp install. There’s a bunch of steps to do. I have one for my limitless gt build I haven’t installed yet. I’ve been slow in my Hobbying cause I got a new puppy in September and he’s absolutely the love of my life..
View attachment 218942View attachment 218943
He’s a purebred Golden Retriever 😍
Adorable dog man! My last dog was a golden. Their love and loyalty is sure hard to beat. I got the PP working fine. You shouldn't have any issues. Just plug into channel 2 then plug the esc into the female connector attached to the PP. Make sure the little Philips is fully CCW and recalibrate your remote and you're good to go. The more CW you turn it the more of a delay there is. Works great and Raz's instructions are super simple and easy to follow.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back